HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gray Mist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 am

Ellis and Totodile stared questioningly at the rustling tree. "Hey Totodile, think we should check out that tree there?", Ellis asked, recieving a bite on his ankle from Totodile. He seemed oblivious. "At this point, you should know I'mma getting used ta that.", he said to the small blue pokemon, who jumped up and down in rage.

"Okay, I say attack the tree with Water Gun!", he declared, pointing at the tree as Totodile jumped and shot water into the tree, flushing out a ________.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 am

A wild Hoothoot fell out, it was female, level 9! The Hoothoot seemed mad from it's rude awakening. She landed on the ground and began to chirp angrily at Totodile and Ellis.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:43 am

"Ah hey, it's kinda cute, isn't it totodile?", he asked the little blue pokemon. Ellis had one hand raised to his chin as he was thinking. He placed the other one into his jacket's pocket and them smiled. "I got it. We'll catch that pokemon!", he said as he brought out his pokedex.

He flipped it open and read the entry. "So that little fella is a Hoothoot? Totodile, it's a flying type, use Blizzard!", Ellis said as he had both hands in his pocket as Totodile unleashed a blizzard towards Hoothoot.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:52 am

The attack was very strong against the flying and normal type Pokemon. It fell back and was very weakened from the attack.
It then attacked by using Peck.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 am

"Ah yeah eah yeah Totodile!", Ellis called when the attack hit Hoothoot. This caused Totodile to stand proud and boast it's prowess until Hoothoot connected. "Don't worry Totodile, I wanna catch this one!", he said, sending a pokeball at Hoothoot.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:00 am

Given it's low level and very little HP Hoothoot had left, she was easily caught. The Pokeball wiggled and then Ding! Hoothoot was caught!
Would you like to nickname Hoothoot?
(Provide a personality too)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 am

(No nickname.

Hoothoot is a silent and proud fighter who boasts on her ability to fight. She is easily provoked and angered.)

Ellis retrieved the pokeball. "Yeah Totodile, we just caught ourselves a friend!", he said to Totodile, who was jumping up and down in a rage for being attacked. Ellis stepped back from Totodile, who started using Rage. Totodile began smashing up against trees, running through the grass, until he smacked into a tree and a(n) _________ landed on his face.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 am

Instead of a Pokemon, a Blue Apricorn fell onto Totodile.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 am

Totodile seemed enraged and destroyed the Apricorn. "Totodile! We could've used that. I heard that there's someone who turns those into pokeballs.", he said, grabbing Totodile and picking him up. "You need to calm down little fella, or else you're going back into your pokeball.", he said, begining to walk through the tall grass towards Violet.

Ellis found himself on the ground, spitting out dirt and grass as Totodile stared down a _____________.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 am

A small male Caterpie, level 10 was tilting his head at Totodile.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 am

Totodile continued to stare at it. Ellis sat up and looked at Caterpie. "Cool, a bug!", he said, moving closer to Caterpie as he pulled out his pokdex to check the entry. Totodile simply held a glare against Caterpie, where Ellis showed a total interest in the pokemon.

Totodile then turned to Ellis, and tried to get his attention. Ellis just put his pokedex away and looked at Totodile. "Calm down little guy, I still love ya!", he said, jumping up. "Now, Totodile, use Rage!", Ellis called as Totodile charged at Caterpie.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:48 am

Caterpie was flung back from the attack losing some HP. Caterpie attacked Totodile by tackling it.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 am

Ellis sighed as Totodile was hit, causing Totodile to quickly recover and run back at Caterpie. "My my, I think you're a little hyper.", he said to Totodile, commenting on Totodile's energy to fight anything when he's angry. "Use Scratch!", Ellis commanded, Totodile jumping and clawing at Caterpie.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 am

Caterpie was scratched and fell back, it was more weak now and used string shot, sending string to tie up Totodile with its mouth.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am

Ellis laughed at Totodile. "Man, that is some funny stuff y'all got into now!", he said through his laughing fit. Totodile only tried to squirm out of the attack, but couldn't. That's when Ellis thre a pokeball at Caterpie, and returned Totodile.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 am

Caterpie was absorbed into the ball. It wiggled a bit and then a ding was heard.
Congratulations! You captured Caterpie!
(nickname and personality?)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:28 am

(No nickname

Caterpie is a quiet pokemon who isn't much for being upfront.)

"Ah-haha yeah!", Ellis shouted as he removed his shirt and layed down underneath the shade of a tree. He decided to relax in the heat before he went any further, celebrate the fact he caught pokemon and give them all a small chance to recuperate before he moved on.
System

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:33 am

It wasn't far away Raven was huddled in the shade of a tree. Her normaly pale skin was pasty white and she didn't look so well. Because she had started turning good her shadow had started reappearing and she was losing her immunity to the sun so it was making her sick. Shadow was curled in front of her watching his mistress worriedly. Being a dog he starts wimpering
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:36 am

Ellis' head shot up from a short slumber at the noises of the whimper. "Huh, what's that?", he asked as he stood up, tying his jacket around his waist and placing his shirt into his bag. "I wonder...", he said as he started walking around. "Hello?! Anyone out there!?", he shouted out, wandering around, tring to locate the noise.
System

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:40 am

Raven hears the shout and her raven black wings wrustle a bit as she turns to see if she could spot whoever it was. She quickly jerks back having accidently gotten in a small patch of sunlight. Shadow barks once before Raven quiets him. He just wanted to get her help but she wasn't trusting anyone in her condition
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:43 am

"HELLO!? Is anyone out there?", he asked, getting closer to the noise of rustling and one final bark. "Man, I could've sworn I heard something!", he said, sitting on the other side of the tree Raven was at. "Ah well, I guess I must've been 'magine things.", he said, getting comfortable in a seated position.
System

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:45 am

Though Raven was holding his muzzle shut Shadow was a big Devras. He reachs his tail around brushing Grey's arm trying to get his attention
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 am

Ellis looked at his arm. He blinked at first, then followed a yawn. "Uh...interesting tail.", he said turning his body to look around the tree. "Holy...and who might ou two be?", he asked them. He smiled brightly and ignored the fact he was shirtless. "I'm Ellis, y'all can call me El if ya want. My parents run a farm not far from here and I'm challenging gyms.", he started trailing off.

He then noticed her skin. "Ma'am, you don't look so good. Do you need my jacket?", he said, gestuing to the jacket tied around his waist.
System

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 am

Raven tries getting up to get away but just ends up falling back over. Her wings reflexivly open to ease her fall and Shadow manages to catch her before she can hit the ground. "Mistress needs to get out of the sunlight" Shadow says looking at the human
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:55 am

Ellis began untying the knot he had around his waist and offered the somewhat long jacket to Raven. "Ma'am, please, take my jacket. I'm sure it will help.", he said to her as he stood up. "Other than that I have no clue what's going on so I cant' really help.", he said to them.
Sponsored content

The Gray Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gray Mist   The Gray Mist H6Q0F8z

The Gray Mist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next