HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha and Omega journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
T4C
T4C

Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

"yes thank you cress! you did great piggy!" korzon grabbed piggy, out him on his shoulders and walked out the door meeting with rory.'guess what.... i got the badge!" korzon screamed. i gotta go to the pc to heal up my piggy. they both started walking with some side talk about the badge. they both walked in. "hey joy um could you heal my tepig please?" he asked nurse joy. korzon is now awaiting a reply...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 am

The Nurse Joy nodded, "Of course..." She said, "It may take sometime." She told him, As she picked up Tepig and hooked him up to a machine, which began to heal him.

Nurse Joy noticed Korzon's eggs, "Oh, why don't you warm up the eggs? They might hatch sooner."
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

"oh ok what a great idea" korzon said handing over the eggs to nurse joy
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 1:08 am

Nurse Joy first hooked up some wires and suction cups to the eggs to check the eggs. The red, fire egg seemed warm enough. Nurse Joy handed the fire egg back to Korzon, "If you walk a bit, it should hatch soon." She said. The other egg, was warmed up by the machine a bit. She then gave it back to Korzon, "Also... just a bit of walking and these eggs will hatch."
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

"yes im going to go run now ill be right back..." korzon as he ran outside. he ran all over that city and i mean all over he ran for about 15-25 minutes he came back to the pc."nurse joy ones shaking!" he said in an exciting tone...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 am

When he came back, the fire egg was shaking. It was beginning to hatch, The Nurse took the egg, hooking it up once again, as pieces of the egg shell fell off.

The egg hatched into a female Ponyta.
(Nickname and personality)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 1:20 am

ill name her flame
nd personality is naive

"what about the other?" korzon asked...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 am

"It doesn't seem as close to hatching." She told him, and handed him Flame's Pokeball.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 am

"oh ok then thank you very much."he said with a smile. korzon walked out. he went up to rory and said "look what i got! its a ponyta. i named her flame. ready to start travleling wait lets stop by the pokemart." he said as he walks in...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 am

Rory had already had his pokemon healed when rockon went for a run so he just continued over to the pokemart and sat down outside waiting "nice one Korzon" Rory said to him.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Meanwhile, Rory's egg also began to shake, and it hatched into..... a Shiny Mime Jr.! It's male!
(Nickname and personality?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm

(a cheery over excitable clowning around type of pokemon, Nickname: Jason)
"Oh yeah" Rory said smiling as he looked to it he took a pokeball out putting it inside it before letting it out and allowing it to journey on on his shoulder as it's only a baby pokemon.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 am

"what no way!!!! LUCKY!!!!"korzon said...
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 am

(Lol it doesn't snow in Banja Luka everyday xDD Actually I don't know :P This ones for you Rock)

A level 7 Purrloin was wandering around the Pokemon Center, completely trainerless.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:37 am

"hey there fella or um girly so you don't have a trainer well looky here im gonna catch!"korzon said as he threw an ultra ball hoping it would be caught...
(thanks kirbster)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 am

(I used a lot of percents to calculate this!)

Purrloin was absorbed by the Pokeball, it shook a bit and then...Ding! Purrloin was caught
(Female, level 7. Nickname and personality?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 am

yes ill name you kitty and your personality is naive... just then the egg budged...
(hope its alright about my egg)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:09 am

(No worries it's fine, I was about to make it hatch.)
The egg hatched into an Axew, male.
(Personality and Nickname?)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 am

(darn i wanted it to be shiny oh well)
ill name you charger and your personality will be um relaxed
korzon got up and started wailk to the next gym."ready to go? he asked rory" ill race ya!" he said as he started running down the path.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 am

Suddenly, Korzon tripped over a Burn Heal!
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 am

"oh a burn heal im gonna take that"he said looking around hoping no one would see him take it."a bad reputation is the worst" he said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 am

Rory saw him on the move and accepted the challenge of a race he ran along climbing onto a building a ran past the busy streets without needing to stop for people. Jumping from roof to roof he found himself near the path to Nacrene where he jumped down with a quick a front flip he ran over to Korzon and helped him up handing him the burn heal Rory then continued to walk down the path roughly at the half way point to being in Nacrene he saw a _________ and decided to catch it.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 am

A Wild Blitzle level 9, female. She was sniffing the ground below her.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 am

Rory slowly approached the Blitzle "Hey there Blitzle" Rory said chirpily trying not to sound creepy.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 am

The Blitzle began to light it's body up with electricity. It didn't seem too happy.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha and Omega journey   Alpha and Omega journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Alpha and Omega journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next