HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duos/Trios/Blah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Topic inspired by duos and trios of pokemon games and anime. Topic about member trios and duos, like me member you member ;)
So far, my list:

Virgo and Ukiki - I just feel that way o.O

Black Nova, Virgo, Ukiki- I just feel that way o.O

Luna and Doragon - Do I NEED to tell you why? They're a pair from what I c.

Nightmare, Red, Virgo, Ukiki, Faolan - Paragraph Roleplayers

Rayquaza Dude and Gallade! - Old PX duo, spammers before trollers now.

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Haha thats so trolltastic But wait why am i just a Paragraph role player I don't use paragraphs alot. >.>
Black Nova
Black Nova

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:22 am

And you forgot me >_> I don't post paragraphs here, but i do on other sites.
Tsu
Tsu

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 am

Me and Ukiki are married,that's why we are a duo >:3
Black Nova
Black Nova

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 am

So then why are you me and ukiki a trio?
Tsu
Tsu

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:29 am

Administrator Trio of PG,Remember :3
Black Nova
Black Nova

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:33 am

Yeah, but how did he know that?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 am

I agree with all of this 100% XD

Put me somewhere! Or am I just standalone, like Victini?

Actually, truthfully, Victini sorta goes together with Mew and Celebi and Jirachi and Shaymin... And Manaphy, too, kinda, I guess... Why does gen IV have two Pokemon in that list? o.o
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 am

If I put you, it would be

Vaati, Nightmare, Kirbyfan24 - Old PX trio with master Rileysaura, I think you remember.
Vaati, Nightmare, Rileysaura - PW trio, known for CB trolls :P
Vaati, Rileysaura- trio shortened
Vaati, Nightmare- trio shortened
Vaati, Virgo - Virgo = BIG fan of Vaati :P

Like them?

Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am

No offence Riley but I kinda saw you and Shadow as a duo when you were both MITs, traine by the duo Doragon and Luna. And Im a standalone too? *feels special*
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Darknesslord and Virgo, duo of love jealousy and hatred :P
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Argh! I am not jealous of her. Bu I can see why you put her with me because were both ur MITs, although you could put Alic in there too, sorta.
Tsu
Tsu

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 am

He isn't my MiT trainer because he left me at the last second -.-'.Luna ranked me up xD
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 am

^Yep. She WAS my MiT but I wasn't the one who got all credits for her promotion. And no, the ONLY reason why I put her with you is your jealousy of her, also you guys seem much like a tough couple pair :P
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 5:11 am

:D I'm happy with my possible groups, especially
Nightmare wrote:
Vaati, Nightmare, Kirbyfan24 - Old PX trio with master Rileysaura
Gallade!
Gallade!

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zTue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 am

Nightmare wrote:
Rayquaza Dude and Gallade! - Old PX duo, spammers before trollers now.

Why is 'trollers now' crossed out?

Is my trollability being put into questioning here, or do I just need to troll you? o-o

Saying that, I do have a new troll-tactic I need to try out >:3
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 8:51 am

LOL You can only do that if you were active enough, I'm the new troll here ^.^
New stuff!!:

Shadow and Nightmare: For taking it to the extremes with word fighting/As how they would say in the WWE Show, the big fight between the two individuals led to the "End of an Era" As Shadow lost due to Nightmares great counter. The SPAM and SHADOW Era came to an end because of the duo LOL.

Nightmare and Quibbloboy: Opposite thinking ways in staff discussions. Nightmare takes stuff to the extremes and prefers strong action, no regard to the present, all in the future and harsh way of justice for the site while Quibbloboy thinks about everyone else when he acts and prefers the joy of the present that the future and prefers justice FOR the present.

Nightmare and Faolan: Child and Granny :P

Nightmare, Quibbloboy, A.J. / Derek: Trio of the early times in PW, mostly known for their extreme devotion to the staff side and affairs of the site despite having very different minds which often led to discomfort within the trio LAWL.

What do you think?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darkrai
Darkrai

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 pm

You sure my minds the only creative mind here, mr.Iimitatedwwesuperstarsineachrantandfuckigave?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Me, Riley and Faolan.
Syco
Syco

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Forever Alone

Duos/Trios/Blah Untitled-1
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Duos/Trios/Blah Tumblr10
Sponsored content

Duos/Trios/Blah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duos/Trios/Blah   Duos/Trios/Blah H6Q0F8z

Duos/Trios/Blah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: