HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of Tera's journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Tera noticed this as well she was more curious now "thanks you very much" she said happily as she walked over to Amethyst "hey why are people scared of you" Tera asked him looking worried.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

"That's...none of your Buisness" he replied as Glalie moved to occupy the space between him and Tera
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Tera frowned abit "ok sorry I asked" Tera said abit upset now she walked out of the Pokemon center she was abit upset she only wanted to know why was it really that secretive.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Amethyst continued walking behind her silently
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:04 pm

They soon reached the bike shop Tera went inside and showed the bicycle man the bike voucher but was still abit depressed.

(should she follow him I doubt she'll forget him at all too mysterious)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Amethyst stood outside the Bike shop to wait for her

"What's wrong Miss...You look a bit Depressed" said the Bike Clerk as he was in the middle of explaining the Gear System
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Tera sighed "well everyone seems afraid of this guy but I don't see anything wrong with him and he won't tell me why" Tera said Ieona frowned as wel 2Pichu" Ieona said upset as well.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm

"Hmm...Is that it?" he asked "Is that him?" he asked as Amethyst had accientaly moved into view
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Tera nodded her head "yeah why do you know why everyone is scared of him" Tera asked.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 pm

When Amethyst turned so that his face was visible, the Bike Shop Owner went as white as a Sheet
"T-That's...H-He's with" stuttered The Bike Shop Owner
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Tera blinked "what is it" Tera asked confused she wanted the answers no matter what I mean what's the worst that could happen.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

"T-Team Dream" said the Man. "H-He's with T-Team D-Dream" he stuttered. Amethyst came into the shop
"How long do you plan to take Tera" he said. He paid no attention to the Shaking Owner
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Tera blinked smiling abit "mister may I have my bike now" she asked kindly she wondered what Team Dream was but it was good enough to know for now.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"Y-Yes Miss...P-Please tell Y-Your F-Friends about Us" he stuttered, handing her the Foldable Bicycle while keeping his shaking eyes on Amethyst
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Tera took it and bowed her head leaving the shop "so Amethyst.....I guess you have to leave huh" Tera said frowning wishing he didn't have to go.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 pm

"I guess so...It is important what i have to do" he said, unaware that she knew of Team Dream
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Tera frowned "b-before you go please tell me what.......Team Dream is" she asked looking away hoping he won't get mad.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Amethyst stopped walking and shot her a look. His eyes were indifferent but he was filled with Anger. He quickly opened a Pokeball which released a Wobbuffet. It stood in the Space between him and Tera
"Team Dream...Is none of your Concern" he said, not moving
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

Tera looked back at him "are you scared that I might be scared of you I.....I just want to know I won't be scared you've been so nice to me" Tera said very upset by this.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 am

"Trust me...You'd never look at me the same way" he said, still indifferently, despite the anger inside him. Wobbuffet continued Standing and acting as a Barrier while Glalie floated beside him
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Tera looked down "I guess this is good bye then" she said walking away she was abit upset as well as Ieona "Pichu Pi" Ieona said sadly wanting Tera to cheer up.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Amethyst Sighed. He returned Wobbufet to his Pokeball
!"Team Dream...We're an Orginisation who are out to Capture the legendary Pokemon..." he said "The Reason i'nm going to the Power Plant is to Get Zapdos...Stay clear of us...for your own sake" he said ans began walking the other way
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Tera gasped she turned around seeing him walk away if it was anything she hated it was bad mean people Tera couldn't do anything about this "hey the next time we meet we are rival's ok" she said giving a small smile if she ever met him again she wouldn't let him go without a fight.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Amethyst stoppd "At your Current Strength...You aren't worth the time" he said, turning his head and looking at her with his Piercing eyes. Glalie also Floated close to Amethyst
Kinogirl
Kinogirl

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Tera smiled "it's not about the strength of your Pokemon it's the love you give them" she said stroking her Pichu.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   The start of Tera's journey - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The start of Tera's journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next