HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beginning of a great adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

beginning of a great adventure Empty
PostSubject: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 pm

(I'm Ashley Rio whenever I say I) I walk down the path now looking in every direction amazed by the beauty of the world suddenly Leo says "hey whats that over there?" he points at it. I slowly walk over to the area he was pointing and spot a ________ I then decide I should get started throwing my pokeball into the air Squirtle emerges I then look to the mystery pokemon now "so i guess i'll be catching you" I grin at this and prepare for battle determined to get it now. I take out my Pokedex now to find out what it is before battle so I'm prepared.
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Hikari was walking, his bulbasaur good 50 meters before him. They were ... lost. They got lost because Hikaru was inspecting his Pokedex, which he had gotten from Proffesor Oak only about an hour ago, and so he hadn't paid any attention to the road. His bulbasaur of course followed him and now is trying to help him find the way back to the road. Hikari saw a person from the distance, pointing something at his Bulbasaur. It seemed to be another Pokemon Trainer and Hikari started walking towards him. The boy heard what the other trainer said and imminently jelled at him, "Keep your hands off my Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur sighted and started calmly observing what his the other trainer would do now.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 pm

i now look across to the voice seeing another trainer looking back to bulbasaur then i made the connection and walked over "sorry i didn't realise this is your bulbasaur oh and these two are Leo and Alexis" i say pointing to them "and im Ashley, Ashley Rio this is my squirtle too" i look back to her again now from squirtle "so whats your name?"
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Hikari clinched his teeth, "Well of course he is mine! Do you see any other trainers around here?" He ran his hand trough his hair and sighted, "Really you people." Bulbasaur only shaked his head, thinking of how bad first impression the boy left for 3 other kids. The boy turned towards the girl, speaking with even louder voice but this time it was shaking a little, "And for god's sake cover yourself up! You don't know what people are out there!" Bulbasaur simply facepalmed, thinking how the hell did Hikari manage to get that type of personality.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 pm

i look to him now "HEY WE WERE JUST BEING POLITE NO NEED TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT" i said angrily "Were trying to make friends with other trainers and here you go being rude to others well i challenge you to a battle" Leo and Alexis try to calm me down but me and squirtle are pumped and ready to go "so come on then"
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Hikari exploded, "So you wanna go at it, kid?" asked he really angrily. He started rolling up his sleeves. He actually thought that the kid had challenged him to physical contest between those two, not their pokemon. As he had rolled up his sleeves he made some quick, light jumps loosening up his body. He glared Rio, he was really pissed off, "Well bring it then, I let you have the first move since you are the irritating kid here." Bulbasaur, once again, shook his head and simply walked behind his trainer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 pm

i look at this "woah woah woah dude i meant a pokemon battle" squirtle leaps forward in front of me now tapping his chest i then say "my Squirtle vs your Bulbasaur cause type advantage doesn't matter to me" i then look to Bulbasaur laughing at it shaking its head and i agree that his trainer needs to learn to keep his cool i make this known now "so what do you say you in or not!"
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Hikari angrily pointed his finger towards Ashley, "Why the heck should I want to have a pokemon battle with you?" He then ran the same hand trough his hair once again... Hikari's hair was really messy already, "It's you I am pissed at not your pokemon. Why punish Squirtle for your stupidity." For the first time Bulbasaur actually nodded, the pokemon wasn't in a mood to fight over such reason anyways. He looked at Ashley's friends' faces, they didn't really seem to enjoy the situation. "Shit!" He started letting his sleeves back down, "I don't have friggin time for this, besides ..." he stopped speaking as he looked Alexis ... "Some people mig ..." Once again he stopped at half the sentence and simply turned his face away from them. He wasn't the type of person to really explain his actions, specially in front of people who he didn't even know. "Anything else?" He finally asked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm

i then calm down saying "yeah your right why make our pokemon battle it's not their fault" i then look to Squirtle "sorry Squirtle" Squirtle looked back "Squirtle squirt" it apologized aswell for getting riled i then looked back to Hikari "sorry anyway you need to learn manners and keep your cool dude" i say before looking to the side and seeing a _________ peeking out from behind a tree "hey whats that" Leo and Alexis follow my gaze before we walk away from Hikari "see ya's" i shout back and continue walking to the tree the mystery pokemon came out from it's hiding spot as i pull out my Pokedex looking to find out what it is in the hopes of catching it I roll it a few Oran Berries allowing it to eat before saying "wanna join us" realizing I'd have to battle it first if i want to catch it so i then say "go Squirtle" i say before Squirtle runs from my side and enters a battle stance "i guess i'll be catching you I've been looking for a new friend" i say before Alexis says "hey i just thought this will be Squirtle first battle won't it" i look to her now before replying "oh yeah so it is" i then look back in the hopes of gaining a new friend and re-enter my battle stance
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Hikari sighted, calmly straitening up his hair, "Stupid kid," he quietly mumbled and started walking towards Viridian City. "Come Bulbasaur." The pokemon glared at his owner's back for a second or two with a little smile on his face, and then quickly caught up with him. "So, towards Viridian it is." said Hikari to himself...
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

(please only play as Alexis, as Leo hasnt been approved nor has an app even been made for it)

There was a wild Pidgey sitting behind the tree. It had been resting their happily until been woken up by the bickering of the two kids. He turned his head to see the Squirtle, which looked like it was trying to start a fight with him. The Pidgey sighed, there was nothing he really could do except attack the annoying blue turtle and hope that the other trainer had gone away, so he charged at Squirtle with a full force flying Tackle attack. He was a level 4 male.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

i look to this now quickly reacting "wait til the last minute Squirtle" just before the Pidgey hits Squirtle i give a command "Squirtle dodge it and use brick break now" Squirtle dodges it looking to lay a brick break on Pidgey's back in the hopes of knocking it to the floor. i watch now for the result
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:04 am

Pidgey wa hit by th Brick Break whoch hurt... a lot but he didnt loose control of his flight and moved back up before hitting thr ground. His spine was in a lot of pain, but he needed to defete the Squirtle, so did a midair 180 spin and swooped for Suirtle with a flying Tackle again, hoping to hit this time.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 am

this one hit Squirtle sending him reeling back "quickly shake it off Squirtle and use tackle" it looked at me and nodded before leaping off the tree Pidgey was in and using tackle going straight towards Pidgey
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Pidgey was hit by the sudden counter tackle o the Squirtle and was knocked to the ground. Squirtle was too strong for him, an had almost made him faint. Summoning the last remnants of his energy, Pidgey go up and swoop Tackled Squirtle again, hoping mostly for a lucky shot.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Pidgey being tired was also slow so i call out "dodge it now and use the move you find fitting" and Squirtle sidesteps it repeating his first move using a brick break on the Pidgey's back as it flew past
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

Just like before,Pidgey was struck down his already injured spine an landed straight on the ground, even going so far as bouncing up a little from the impact. Pidgey had fainted. Squirtle gained 4 EXP points.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

i then look to the Pidgey smile and quickly pull out a pokeball now i then enlarge it and throw it at the fainted Pidgey it connecting the red light comes out and engulfs Pidgey into the pokeball and me and Squirtle smile at it watching and waiting and hoping that we have a new friend and team mate so we watch the pokeball now for the result
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

(u cant catch a fainted Pokemon, but Ill give you this one)

Pidgey's Pokeball wobbled once, twice, thrice, then made a clicking sound. Pidgey was now Ashley's. You just captured a Pidgey, level 4 male, would you like to nickname it?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

(sorry didn't know thanks though for it i'll catch it earlier from now on)
a smile appeared on my face as i'd see the captured Pidgey, i lifted up the Pidgey's pokeball now "cool i caught a new friend Pidgey" i pause for a minute to think then i have an idea "i'll call you Sky rider" i smile as the name seems unique to me "so guys i guess we should get a move on cause i bet the others who started out are almost there" they looked at me and nodded before we all break out into a run passing many pokemon none of which catch my interest so we keep running... before long we manage to reach the gate entrance to Viridian city we nod to each other once more i look to my side to Squirtle who is riding on my shoulder and smile before we run through the gate.... (continuing in the Viridian City topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginning of a great adventure   beginning of a great adventure H6Q0F8z

beginning of a great adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1