HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8zThu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm

im new to typing rpg's but wanna be a psychic trainer or maybe a psychic gym leader after about a year i've just recently been interested in them after evolving my abra all the way into an alakazam after a double trade with a friend and the alakazam looks great and is even better in battle in which i re-started the game pokemon diamond after trading alakazam across to my pearl game and started from scratch as a fully fledged psychic trainer and from the beggining i done the same in pokemon white. anyway i guess i should get started then i hope i'll be battling most of you. fun battling dudes and i'll catch you later. 8)
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8zThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Hiya ^^

I'm Uki, currently a moderator in training. I'm more of a fire type lover, however my latest character for another site is psychic...I LOVE abra! X3

Anyway, hopefully I'll get to see you around at some point. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of our helpful staff for assistance. :3

~Ukiki/Mini- Faolán~
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8zFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 am

Yeah hi. Im Darknesslord, or DL, and Im the mod of Kanto and Minoru of this site, so Ill see you if ypu wish to rp in any of those regions. I like th idea of being a psychic trainer and I'd love to se how you rp as one :)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

markj ur very kool looks like ur not new after all

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8zSun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 am

Rockon, this is the ONLY warning I'm giving you. If I catch you necro posting and spamming all over after today I'm hitting the ban button. Read the rules. Follow the rules. DON'T SPAM AND NECRO POST.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L   Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L H6Q0F8z

Hi Guys Sorta New Here :L
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1