HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zell Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
mattbesley

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Name: Zell Black
Birthplace: Kanto,Pallet Town
Battle Style: stylish,planned strategy
Looks: Zell Black Normalnormalhizumimc4

Personality: Zell is fun and outgoing. He never argues and is always polite to everyone he meets but bully. He believes that anyone can do anything, if they tried to do it. Even during a time where he has no chance to win, he believes that he can do it. Although he is over confident, he loves to show off. He hates it when people make fun of him, and hates bully pokemon. He believes in protecting the weak and helpless form bully and evil or cruel people.

History: Zell was born in Kanto on a small farm out of location. It was about a 5 hour drive to get to Viridian City so they could sell their crops and Miltank milk. And Zell loved to drive with his father to the city. As he was a country boy the big cities always infatuated him. Zell was the Second child born child in his family. He was beat up by his older brother until he was eight years old, which is when His older brother started his pokemon journey. He would never get any attention from his mother, who acted like he didn't exist. He spent most of his time with his dad, who he loved dearly. Soon Zell went through a divorce, and since the farm was property of his mom's side they kept the farm. His father fought to keep custody of Zell and won. Now Zell and his dad moved to the Pallet Town and his dad encouraged Zell to go on a pokemon journey to take his mind off the divorce. Once Zell turned ten he got his trainer license and headed out into the wild. he still has a goal like most humans, his goal is to become Champion of course like any trainer and after that make a family and relax while still having Pokemon around him. Zell is serious about his goal because of his descendants. They were all famous people that achieved great stuff and he is the next one to achieve something that he dearly wants.

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon
Pokémon: Charmander
Level: 5
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ability: blaze
Personality: Friendly,brave,curious
Exp: 0

Last edited by mattbesley on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tsu
Tsu

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Increase your personality by a few more lines,increase your history by 1 or 2 lines and change your rank back to New Trainer as member's first trainer can start out only as a New Trainer.All else is well,fix that then it will be approved.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

May I point out that there are more than 4 slots for attacks here, so you dont need to put [empty] slots. I you get rid of them then I approve. Yes we have unlimited moves here, and you are allowed one TM move i you want.
Tsu
Tsu

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 pm

@ Darknesslord,He/She can choose to not have unlimited moves if she wishes to,It is not a requirement and it is true that you can have a TM.

@ mattbesley,You can have only 4 moves if you wish however since this forum allows us to have infinite moves,it is suggested that you spoiler a list of your moves in a downward fashion however you can keep it that way if you wish,I will approve if you change it or not once you are done with the line adding from my above post.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm

No, it is a requirement that you list all the moves that a Pokemon could have learnt at that time. I have seen many apps disaproved because of people forgetting to add moves.
Sora
Sora

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Darknesslord: You have been told many times, STAY AWAY FROM CREATIONS. Ok, there have been some that were disapproved for lack of moves, but there are still plenty that are approved with only four moves. Please stop posting in these creation forums unless you are creating, Darknesslord, as you have been told to. Ok, let me take it from here.

The last part in your personality section has nothing to do with personality, you should put that with the person's history, if anything. After that, your personality should be good. And I do say you should add something to the personality, I'll give the choice to you, tell me if you wish for me to or not.
mattbesley

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

edited
Tsu
Tsu

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Please change your rank to "New Trainer" and all else is fine.
mattbesley

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 4:28 pm

done ty
Sora
Sora

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I officially call this application...

APPROVED.
Sponsored content

Zell Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zell Black   Zell Black H6Q0F8z

Zell Black
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: