HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covering what we already traveled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Covering what we already traveled Empty
PostSubject: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 am

Luna loves that she had outran Doragon. She knew it wasn't for long but for now she was content. She slowed to a walk and Eragon pops out of his pokeball beside her having went in because he couldn't keep up with Luna running. "Remember this forest? We were here before you evolved. I could hardly speak human then" chuckles Luna remembering. Eragon grins and walks beside her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

Jack Atlas, Master of Aura, guardian of Dark and Light, the one thin line, he thought as he, Lucario and Medicham stood in a tree, although Jack was the only visible figure. He looked around, his "A" ear rings moving as he looked around. His eyes were closed, along with Medicham's and Lucario's. There, they all thought as Jack returned them both and jumped down. He dusted himself off and began walking towards the two aura's he picked up on.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

'Sense that Eragon?' Luna asks him through Telepathy. 'Yes someones coming' Eragon replies (He only talks through Telepathy)
'Well it's not hostile so let's keep moving' Luna replies through Telepathy again and continues walking. Eragon nods and follows beside her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 am

"Greetings.", Jack said before he even got close enough to see who it was. Once he was able to see them, he walked closer before stopping. "I'm Jack Atlas.", he said like he was serious. His purple eyes studied both Eragon and Luna.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 am

"Hello" says Luna stopping and turning to see him. Eragon stops as well but doesn't turn. He closes his eyes and uses Aura to see making sure it was safe
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 am

"A Lucario huh, you don't happen to be an Aura Trainer?", Jack asked as he looked as two of the pokeballs in his jacket's pocket.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 am

Luna pointedly forms a Aura Sphere over her hand and Eragon does the same
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 am

"Then I have nothing to hide, your names Luna, and this is your friend Eragon, I would presume?", he asked. He used hia Aura to shield his brain from Telepathy so they wouldn't get an easy answer from him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 am

"Stay out of my head." says Luna glaring. "Well I see you caught up" says Luna seeing a shadow moving towards them. "Next time please warn me before you dash off it's hard keeping up" says Shadow a bit out of breath. He returns to his pokeball to rest. "Before you pick my brain again that was Shadow" says Luna
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 am

"So I read.", he said as he opened two of his pokeballs. a Lucario and Medicham came out. "These two here are my loyal friends, fellow aura users.", he said. "I don't normally tell people I first meet I'm an Aura Trainer unless they too, can harness the power.", he said. He sighes deeply. "You understand there is a Dark side to Aura, right?", he asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 am

"Yes" says Luna walking into a shadow and shifting plains as Darkrai does
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 am

"Well, I'm what you could call, one who is destined to stop the dark ones, and I will.", he said. Lucario had walked over to eragon, and stood beside a tree. Medicham had began a yoga session. "I wander to find, teach, or stop Aura trainers, depending on what they're doing.", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 am

"I'm just seeing the world" says Luna shifting back. Eragon returned to her side not liking strangers. ((He's actually prefere to blast them but he's keeping his temper in check))
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:54 am

Lucario turned away and joined Medicham in doing Yoga. Jack looked the two, befotr chuckling slightly. "Well, if you don't mind how about I join up with you and be of service.", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 am

"If you want but I'm warning you now lately alot of things have been trying to kill me" says Luna starting to walk again. She blocks her mind so he couldn't read what she meant
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 am

"I'm not going to read your mind, young Luna, but if need be, I can teac you how to defend yourself by using Aura.", he said as he returned his pokemon and let Absol.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 am

"I can defend myself fine or I wouldn't be here" says Luna looking at the absol
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 am

Fine.", he said as he walked. Absol noticed Luna was looking at her, and thought nothing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 am

Luna keeps walking closing her eyes. Eragon walks beside her not trusting Jack
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

Jack began walking in a different direction. Pfft, I can still read your aura, and if I'm not wanted I'll go else where, he thought as Absol walked with him, and soon enough he was out of Luna and Eragon's sights, but still in the forest.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 am

Luna unblocks part of her mind. 'Thats just how Eragon is, he doesn't even trust my friend' Luna thinks
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 am

Jack was far to busy to read Luna's mind or anyone's. He felt a dark Aura. It gave him a forewarn, as Absol fled. "Absol, wait!", he said before grabbing his head and falling over.
Absol found way to Luna, and stopped and stood in front of her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 am

"Normaly I avoid things like this but I'll help." says Luna dashing off towards where she sensed Jack's aura. Eragon followed beside her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 am

Jack seemed asleep. Really however, he was fighting a Dark Aura Master in his mind. The darkness had no shape, attacked from all directions, and Jack was barely holding. Absol lead them to Jack.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8zTue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 am

Luna feels the dark aura. "This is very bad" she says. She starts channeling her Aura to Jack to help him fight it. Eragon does the same
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covering what we already traveled   Covering what we already traveled H6Q0F8z

Covering what we already traveled
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Pewter City-
Jump to: