HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Luna sits up groaning. "That was quite the fall" she mumbles looking around. Above the hole they fell through was visable WAY up high, around were crystals that seemed to be glowing and Eragon getting up as well. "I've never been here before" says Luna standing up
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 pm

"idk"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

Luna touchs one if the crystals and starts glowing! She turns into a Mew! Eragon stood there his mouth open in surpise. Luna starts flipping and turning to make sure of what she was. 'Ok this is one odd dream' Doragon hears in his head from Luna/Mew
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am

"im a crainidos"Doragon/crainidos looks"sweet im a smashing machine well lets go"doragon looks for a path
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 am

"I can just fly up I guess but I don't know about you two" says Luna. 'And just how are you pokemon!?' questions Eragon still in shock
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 am

"magic and i think we fell a long way but lets explore"Doragon walks around
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am

"I don't know but I like it. And oddly I still have my Mark of the Forest" says Luna holding out her rather short arms to reveal they still had the vineline marks on them before flying after Doragon. Eragon follows still a bit confused
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 am

"mine too but lets keep walking"Dorados(Doragon+craindos XD and your muna or mewna XD)keeps walking
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

((No I'm Luna))

"This is fun! I wonder if we can attack like pokemon" says Luna flying in circles around Doragon
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 am

"i dont really care but we can"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 am

"I wonder how I use Transform" Luna wonders aloud. She pictures being a Staraptor and she changes into one. "Cool hop on and I'll fly us out" says Luna. Eragon grabs a crystal to look at it in the sunlight before he hops on Luna's back
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 am

"sure"he jumps on
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 am

Luna flies them out of the cave through the hole they fell through.
((Back to forest topic))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

((k))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)   Where are we? (Doragon and Luna) H6Q0F8z

Where are we? (Doragon and Luna)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1