HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moltres, come on out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Moltres, come on out! Empty
PostSubject: Moltres, come on out!   Moltres, come on out! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 4:37 am

Reiku had finally woken up from the nightmares afflicted by a Darkrai that someone named Luna owns. He didn't hold a grudge, and merely moved on, certain he would do something to greatly impact everyone.

He still wore his shirt with the giant "T" on it, the logo for his team, Typhoon Organization. His boots had T's on them as well, and the material around it was a dark blue.

Now he was in a cave, on an island known as fire island, known to be the home of the pokémon known as Moltres. He had a bit of equipment with him. He lay an odd mechanism on the ground of the cave. "And now, I shall take my leave out of this cave." He says, quickly leaving through the mouth of the cave, then pulling out his laptop. "I shall start the countdown, now." He says, after clicking a key on the laptop, making the screen say 5:00:00. "Five minutes should be enough." He said, clicking the confirm button then walking away from the cave's opening, knowing it wouldn't be safe there, and he traveled out. "4... 3... 2 minutes left." He said, still walking away from it, then sitting down at a pretty distanced area from the cave, which would serve as a hiding shelter. 1:44:56... He waited for it to finish. "4... 3... 2... 1..." Something sounded like an explosion in the distance. "Now if I did it right, that cave should be completely frozen. That should wake the bloody bird up."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Moltres, come on out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moltres, come on out!   Moltres, come on out! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 am

A red Mighteyena watched from behind Reiku as the mouth of the cave was frozen by some strange ice bomb which Reiku had let off. Gritting its teeth, Mighteyena charged up to the cave and tried to break through the ice with Tackle, which succeeded.

However, soon after coming in to the cave it was knocke straight back out by some strange ball of fire, then the rest of the ice was melted by another ball of fire, being spat out by something inside the cave. Finally, a Moltres flew out of the cave and squarked at the Mighteyena, launching another foreball at it makin it faint.

Moltres, come on out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1