HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fade into Oblivion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 10:51 am

Abyss' heart fades into oblivion as Abyss painfully endures whatever the cruel world throws at her.Abyss is a contractor who spills almost endless amounts of blood everyday.Abyss is getting tired of her painful life and she one day spots a shooting star which will forever change her life.

Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 am

Abyss sat on a chair gazing at the fake stars that have existed for 10 years.Abyss saw her own star,a red star that represented fury and blood.Abyss sighed and let out a tear that she had forced out of her eyes.Abyss stood up and sighed and just as she was walking towards the door to her apartment she saw something glimmering in the sky.Abyss immediately turned around to see a shooting star.Abyss knew of the legend that if you wished on a shooting star then your wish would become true.

Abyss looked intently a the shooting star before thinking "I wish tha I could forget all of my past and be a normal human with emotions and not some freak contractor".The shooting star disappeared in the night sky and Abyss left her balcony and drifted to sleep.
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Later that evening.

Amaya opened her door and fell onto her bed after a exhausting mission and she had to walk a long time since the subway wasn't going near her house today due to maintenance.Amaya quietly fell asleep without even changing her clothes.

It was morning already as people crowded all over Tokyo,The morning sun lit the room of Abyss and Abyss woke up to find herself in a strange new room."Where am I?"she said to herself before timidly getting out of the bed and exploring the one-room apartment that Abyss woke up in.Abyss went into the kitchen and her stomach growled indicating that Abyss was very hungry.Abyss rummaged through the fridge while humming and found some apples.Pleased with the red fruit Abyss wondered.

"Where am I,I can't remember anything beside my name"thought Abyss who took a large bite of the apple before sighing."Is anything here?"asked Abyss and when she heard no reply she believed that it was her apartment and she turned on the TV while switching through channels rapidly thinking "Boring" every time she had changed a channel.

Meanwhile...
Amaya had woken up much to her disgust that she had procrastinated at changing her clothes yesterday and she got her cellphone out and dialed Abyss' number hoping for the early bird Abyss' reply.Wile waiting for Abyss to pick up her phone Amaya saw the clock hanging on her bedroom wall and it indicated that it was 10 AM.

Abyss' phone was ringing and she annoyingly picked it up as she finally found something good to watch."Yea what is it?"asked Abyss in a annoyed and irritating tone.

Amaya rolled her eyes and began to speak "Did Amber give you any missions?"asked Amaya through the phone.

"Who is Amber and who are you?"said Abyss and those words forever left a shocking mark on Amaya's heart forever.
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Amaya was flabbergasted that her friend comrade had forgot all about her."Are you serious?"said Amaya in a loud voice.

"I am serious,Who am I and who are you?"asked Abyss with intent to find out her former life.

"You are a contractor,I am a doll,We worked together as members of the Evening Primrose organization"said Amaya in a low voice from shock that Abyss had amnesia or may had have if this wasn't some cruel joke.

"What's a contractor?"asked Abyss with great curiosity waiting for Amaya to respond.

"I don't have the time to explain it but your name is Abyss and you are currently in Tokyo"said Amaya as she rushed and put her phone down quickly anticipating a surprise attack.Amaya got a gun from her right pocket and held it waiting for the contractor who was after her.

Amaya's apartment door exploded quickly and Amaya saw a tall slender man that was slicing himself with a blade on his arm."Greeting Miss Fallen Star,Would you like a appetizer of explosives that I especially made for you?"asked the man in a very cold and sly voice as Amaya quickly shot him only to see that her bullets were stopped by someone from the behind.Amaya was shocked that the bullets were frozen in mid air and the person who did appeared to be a girl Amaya's age and she was eating a bar of chocolate with a dull look on her face.

"Die"said the girl in a menacing voice as she raised her hand and the bullet went backwards and shot Amaya.
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zMon Sep 19, 2011 10:45 am

Abyss was a bit confused right now and she decided to resume watching TV.Minutes became hours and Abyss was wondering why Amaya was rushing to go when they called.Abyss picked her cellphone up and dialed Amaya's number expecting a response from the proclaimed 'Doll'.

When Amaya didn't pick up Abyss sighed and went back to watching TV until there was knocking on her door.Abyss opened the door to find a tall and slender black haired man"Miss Abyss,Yes"asked the mysterious man as shuffling could be heard behind him.

"Yes and does it matter to you"replied Abyss in a rude voice."Yes it does,Now would you please follow us,we have matters to discuss"said the mysterious man in a very sly voice."Who are you?"asked Abyss who raised her eyebrow at the mysterious person."My name is Sei"said the now impatient man."Now please follow me in order to prevent me from using force.

Abyss knew this was a trick or a danger of some sort and she slowly nodded."Ah yes,Thank you for your cooperation"said 'Sei' before signalling Abyss to follow.Abyss obediently followed and she noticed a girl about her age but Abyss decided to stay away from her.When they got off the elevator.

A mysterious girl was there holding a gun and clutching her chest with her other hand seeming to be bleeding."Go to hell!"shouted the girl before pulling the trigger and aiming at Sei.
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zMon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

The girl behind her simply let Amaya shoot Sei.Sei fell down and collapsed."What in the god-damn world were you doing?"he yelled at the girl.The girl simply brought out a sword and finished him off."We must get Abyss to a safer place,the Syndicate will send more contractors"said the girl.

Amaya simply nodded and Abyss was confused but sticked to it anyway."You may not remember me but My name is Amber your former friend"said 'Amber and Abyss simply nodded."I can't believe you shot me"said Amaya as she was very frustrated at her wound."A small price to pay for a contractor's life"said Amber in a very cold and emotionless tone.

Amaya cowered back in fear of being shot again."I think the Syndicate is going to send another Contractor"said Amaya in a serious tone waiting for Amber to reply."That is very obvious but we can always call for backup"said Amber."We only have about 20 members,We can't defeat an army of contractors!"said Amaya."They wont send an army only to kill Abyss"said Amber stating out very true facts.

The trio left the apartment building and another shadow lurks in the alleys of Tokyo.
Tsu
Tsu

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8zWed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Amaya had decided to rest in the HQ of Evening Primrose and Abyss stayed with her.A large man called Gaunta was watching over them and it was his mission to protect them with his life.Abyss has been the heart of the EPR due to managing all of EPR's data and information but since she lost her memory and abilities as a contractor she could be considered useless but The Syndicate had ways of restoring her memories.

A man stared intently at Amber who was going to get a meal for the foursome of Amber,Amaya,Abyss and Gaunta.The man held his Katana before observing Amber.Amber had already knew of this man so she decided to take cautions by being around sharp knives that she could use whenever the man had decided to attack.She bet that it was a contractor and she knew that no contractor would attack someone openly unless they wanted death at the hands of The Japanese Police.

Abyss and Amaya were watching a reality show on TV while Gauna was working out in the gym until one of the supposed maid person asked them for refreshments which Abyss accepted.Until shouting was heard,it was one of pain and Gaunta quickly got his hammer out and prepared for an invader while the maid girl got many knives out."They're coming Gaunta,I will hold them off as it must be a contractor"said the maid girl before running out of the room.Gaunta simply nodded and motioned Amaya and Abyss to move along.
Sponsored content

Fade into Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fade into Oblivion   Fade into Oblivion H6Q0F8z

Fade into Oblivion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Writer's Desk-
Jump to: