HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Because I Am Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Parker
Parker

Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 am

Since nobody gets what you said, would you mind explaining that?

Oh and to all you Shad-ys, that's what I call you, I might RP rarely. Because I'm gonna waste a lot of cash just to load this phone.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 am

"Suck the heads..." It's a term used for how you eat craw fish. You bite the head off and suck the meat out inside the head. Not the best sound, but that is what it means.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

Okay, so how does that makes sense in here? :| Okay, I'm not trying to put up a fight or something, huh.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am

Its back to the standard intro spamversation i guess XD
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 am

I'm sure I cannot be blamed. :D
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah I dont think it is your fault.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

XDD its the government man,they want us to spam man XDD
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Why do the government want us to spam?
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 pm

I uhh... don't know what to say Doragon. :)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Meh, it's more like everyone treats these threads the same as the Chat Box. That's all there is.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Well I like it to be that way. :)

Anyway, I uhh... really have to say something that is not part of my script. Here we go.

First of all, I did not expect this warm greeting. That's to be honest. I was expecting a 'GO THE HELL AND EAT SOME DOGFOOD!'s and a couple of 'BAN HIM! HE'LL PWN US ALL!'s, but no m'lords. I was wrong. I just hope you ain't planning this all and fooling me and back-fighting me out there in the locker room I mean uhh, Staff Forum or back-fighting in SMS I mean PMs. And I hope there ain't a Phoenix, a Paladin, a Rayquaza, a Kira with a death note or a super genius detective L keeping an eye out on me. No offense people, okay? This is what CM Punk calls 'Freedom of Speech'.

Luna, I really missed you, girl. I heard there's this horrible typhoon. Are you affected? What's up? Oh and your favorite Triple H is now my boss and the boss of the company I work, yep, he is C.O.O of WWE.

Doragon, I'm horribly sorry, I wanna help you out with my site but it's gonna be hard with phone.

Darkrai, what's up Great Darkrai? I wanna fix a lot but I know your mind and I respect that so I guess fine. Hope you understand what I mean.

Well, that's all. Back to my script. :)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

I'd be happy to give you that kind of welcome back- frankly, I'm very confused as to why all the others are greeting you with such open arms. You were permanently IP-banned for Pete's sake, and they're all jumping for joy that the attempted destroyer of half of the site is back.

Hence the "Hmph".
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Well, I don't give a damn. You have 200 plus damns. Anyway, maybe this people understood me or are ready to give the 5-year-old another chance.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Yeah, maybe THEY are.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Yep oh and 'THESE' and 'THEY' are much than 'HIM'.
System

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm sorry for being late. Wellcome back Shadow :)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 pm

xDD im trying shadow,also,we're a very loving and forgetful group of workers :D
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 am

'Sup Starunner? So what if you're late? This ain't meeting my friend so it's fine (SARCASM).

Doragon, I posted my site on Forumotion Fan Page on FB. Hope it works.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 am

[quote="Shadow]First of all, I did not expect this warm greeting. That's to be honest. I was expecting a 'GO THE HELL AND EAT SOME DOGFOOD!'s and a couple of 'BAN HIM! HE'LL PWN US ALL!'s, but no m'lords. I was wrong. I just hope you ain't planning this all and fooling me and back-fighting me out there in the locker room I mean uhh, Staff Forum or back-fighting in SMS I mean PMs. And I hope there ain't a Phoenix, a Paladin, a Rayquaza, a Kira with a death note or a super genius detective L keeping an eye out on me. No offense people, okay? This is what CM Punk calls 'Freedom of Speech'.[/quote]

DEFINITELY not me, Shadow. Haven't I told you how good a friend you are to me before? I have been searching LITERALLY EVERYWHERE for you. BTW, L kinda left staff(again). -.-

I really wish he would come back to staff, though. -.- <-- Highlight to see.

Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 am

Hi, Shadow. I'm Willow, a person who only joined last month. I hope we can be friends, but honestly I'm probably going to be weary of you for a while due to the whole once almost destroyed the site thing.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 am

Yeah well, I hope he is not gunna try do that again. Lucky Ellis (who is Derek/Francais/L/Kira/Marcel/all that) knew how to restore.
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 am

Ah, so thats who the illusive L is.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 am

Yep, also if your wonderring, Pride/Zonon/Darkrai/Genesis is Nightmare. And Haku/Syaoran/Yoshimori/Natsume/Blaze is Gaara.
Parker
Parker

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Gaara, do not take that as an offence, people, same to you all. I was actually complimenting.

Willow, hello! What's with the flow I ain't that low anymore so chill. Hey did I just rap? :D
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 pm

If you're making a character, I think I'm gonna try to make a character to RP with you. Is that OK?

Also, tip: While you are making the character, you should constantly send the info so you don't lose it all. It's better to lose partial of the information than all of it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I Am Awesome   Because I Am Awesome - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Because I Am Awesome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next