HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AliceRage
AliceRage

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 am

Lydia blinked. "I supose.... But I'm not going to fight you." She crossed her arms. "I'm not stupid. You'd kill my Zangoose and leave me for dead."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 am

"I didnt try to fight you, that isn my goal. I am not driven to power personally, I care only for revenge, and you have done nothing to me so-" he wa cut short by a gust of wind knoking him off his feet and onto the ground and the Team Dream Grunt flying off with Lugia, "I got lugia now!" he shouted, flying off.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 am

Lydia scowled and Zero snarled. "I don't care much for revenge, usually. " She walked as close to him as the shadows would allow her to and kneeled down. "I wouldn't have had that happen to you, rudeness is ugly to me." She said coldly, looking up at the Grunt. "Zero, use Shadow Ball.." A few seconds later a ball of shadows and darkness went flying towards the Grunt. "Hopeless. Out of range." She muttered, narrowing her eyes
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 am

"I dont know where he is headed with that Lugia, but I cant suppose it could be any good," scowled Ghal, getting up from the ground, "Now i have no flying Pokemon so Im stuck in this lake." The other Team Dream Grunt sighed, "You shoukda truste me not him," he said, as he had held the Lugia before. Ghal nodded, "Youre right."
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 am

Lydia put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Well. What a dilema."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 am

Ghal snorted, "Yeah, thats one way to put it. However, I doubt this Grunt will go far with that Lugia. He is no expert at battling, the police should take him down and the Lugia will be released into the wild. My only fear is that he gives the Lugia to someone, like Theodore, who knows what they're doing. That would be more than just a dilema," he explained, fairly aware that Lydia probably didnt know who Theodore was. He quickly returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, except Ghost Golem who was still watching from the trees.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 5:20 am

Lydia sighed. "Mad world we live in."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 am

Ghal nodded, "Yep," he said as Ghost Golem walked behind Ghal, "Do we keep her or leave her?" Ghost Golem asked in ghost language. Ghal shook his head, "I am not positive on this one, but I think we should kill her and feed her to Lugia," he said, to test whether Lydia could understand their tounge. Golem was confused for a bit then understood and smiled.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 am

"Yes, I'm sure my Zangoose would apreciate that." Lydia snapped. Zero looked up at her, confused.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 am

Ghal wasnt sure whether or not she could understand, it was quite a strange comeback, but he decided to assume that she did, "Haha I was joking," Ghal explained in ghost tounge, "I was checking to see if you could understan this, and it seem you can, you must have quite good aura, or dark aura," he continued.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 am

"When you live in the darkness you pick up a few dark things." Lydia replied in the ghost tongue. Zero's ears went back. He had never understood the ghost language, and it made him uncomfortable when Lydia spoke in it. Especially to people who he hadn't come to trust yet. He growled slightly and clicked his claws together.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 am

Ghal sighed, "Some ghosts are much darker than me, in my time I have heard abou those who have come bck from the dead to ensure an apocalypse, but I am here for revenge only," he stated, again in Ghost language, not even noticing Zero's discomfort with the whole thing. Golem, however, did sense Zero's discomfort and decided to speak to him in Pokemon language, "You cant understand us eh?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2