HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call It Fate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Willow
Willow

Call It Fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 am

Topaz closed her eyes and waited for the killing blow, a blow that never came. She opened her eyes only to see a man greeting her attacker, halting her demise for now. The red haired girl felt some relief, however she knew she wasn't out of the woods yet.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 am

"Varuag, what kind of dark aura trainer are you interupting like that! Honestly, can't I here her scream as I slowly kill her. She is MY prey" Avalon says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 am

Varaug sighed"why kill her when we can make her part of team rocket?"Says Varaug looking at her,1 eye brow raised,wondering if she thought of this
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 am

Topaz allowed something new to form on her face, a scowl. So here they where, arguing about her fate right in front of her. Nice, real nice. With a sigh she bent down and picked up a large stick, part of a fall tree-branch, from the ground. She then straightened herself out, that way if these mean people decided to attack again she would at least have something to defend herself.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

"I don't work for team rocket, simply a cover. I could careless about getting a grunt for them or anything else having to do with them" Avalon says raising a eyebrow at the stick in Topaz's hand. "Though I might have another idea for her" Avalon says the blade disappearing from the end o her staff
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 am

Varaug smiled"mind sharing this idea Avalon?"Says Varaug looking at Avalon then at Topaz,then smiled at her self defense weapon
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 am

"No, get lost" says Avalon starting to walk around him
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 am

Varaug smiled and walks over to the girl"hmm,she needs better protection"Says Varaug looking at her stick,and sensing her aura"a good aura she has"
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

Topaz held back the urge to whimper again as they approached her and raised her stick slightly. She held her head high even though fear showed in her eyes, she would not let herself go down easily.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:50 am

"Fighting spirit, maybe I won't just kilk you" Avalon says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 am

Varaug smiled,sensing her fear"ah,i must say,the world and people have grown since the last uh...300 years i believe it has been"Says Varaug looking at her"she has a strong aura"
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

Topaz did not know what the man meant by talking about auras, however she did know was a fighting spirit meant. She didn't know what Avalon planned on doing to her but she would be strong, she would not die, she would not fall, she would not die. Although she remained silent she managed to summon the courage to look Avalon in the eye, showing both fear and determination.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 am

"Let's see if you can survive a trip through shadow" says Avalon grabbing Topaz's wrist dragging her into Dialga's shadow

((As in into it literaly, not just standing in it))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 am

Varaug saw this and went into also,curious what was gonna happen.Varaug stood in the shadows,watching the 2,not saying a word,just watching how Topaz would do.
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 am

Topaz let out a small yelp as she was pushed in to the shadow, in to a new world. She felt no warmth, instead a strange form of cold. A chill with a bite, like tiny daggers sinking in to her every pore. Making her blood flow over her pale skin, slowly torturing her. I will hold on.

The second thing she noticed was how alone she felt, like no friends where there. Oh there where other people there, bad people that wanted to hurt her. They wanted to tear her apart, make her feel death, break her down. The mean people. I will hold on.

The second thing she noticed was a pain deep in her very being, a pain in who she was. Like the shadow was trying to suck her very being in to it, to make her a shell, make her a corpse. This was the hardest thing to fight, was was like the shadow was calling her, telling her to give up. I will hold on.

After a while she still felt the daggers, however the pain no longer agitated her. In fact the pain felt a little nice. Why didn't people like pain? After awhile she no longer felt alone but like the mean people would not hurt her. They where her allies, they where her shadow friends.

Most important was she was not gone, she did not sink in to the shadow, she was not a corpse. While she knew it had not taken her part of her was changed, a part that took the rest of her and locked it away, like a shadow wall. She had held on, but at what cost?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:23 am

"Well, she survived. Somewhat" Avalon says twirling around in the darkness a bit enjoying the power it gave her. "Only thing now is she won't survive in sunlight for awhile" Avalon says as if Topaz wasn't even there
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am

Varaug smiled"this place is quite refreshing"says Varaug shooting some dark aura spheres around"it powers me"says Varaug relaxing in there
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 am

Topaz narrowed her eyes at Avalon and Varaug before commenting, "don't talk as if I am not here. Why will I not survive in the sunlight? Am I now a vampire, cursed to die in the light?" She said it was a innocent look on her face, as if she was not speaking when in the past she would be scared to. Her voice had a innocent and aloof tone to it with something dark to it, a tinge of poison to her words.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 am

"Kinda. More of a shadow doomed to feed on the life force of others known as aura. As for sunlight, shadows can't survive in direct sunlight and only the strongest of our kind can like me and him" says Avalon
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 am

Varaug smiled"thanks for the compliment"Says Varaug relaxing"so pretty much until you get an umbrella or shade device,your stuck down here"
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 am

Topaz calmly stated, "then I will be strong. I will not let a thing such as the light destroy me, if coming here didn't stop me I will not let the sun. You're shade creations are not needed." After a moment a frown formed on her face and she asked, "what about Turtty?" It seemed one thing did not change, she still cared about her Turtwig.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 am

"You have little choice with the sun. You won't be able to fight it for awhile, something all newbies go through. A few actually thought they could stand it and they ended up dead. As for your pathetic pokemon it's still in the light world. Don't worry it'll be dark soon and you can fetch it" says Avalon
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 am

Varaug just watched them talk about it and relaxed,thinking about his dusknoir from the old days
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 am

Topaz nodded before frowning and asking, "is there any way to go in the sunlight faster, to get stronger faster? The wait is a boring time, so many new friends could be made, so many new toys." She said it with a innocent tone of voice, however danger leaked through the words.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 am

"The more aura you drain the stronger you'll become. But you also use the aura you drain to stay alive so you can't use all if it resisting the sun" says Avalon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Call It Fate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next