HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold On Tight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Willow
Willow

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zFri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

Pira entered Viridian city, wobbling slightly as she attempted to balance on her human legs. While walking was normally easy it wasn't for her due to one major fact, she was actually a Pikachu stuck in the body of Vienna Marks. However, she wasn't going to let anyone know that. Under the name Pira she planned on taking on gyms as trainers do, in fact she was going to take on the first one right. Yep, she was planning on challenging it, even if she only had a level one Squirtle. Yeah, she needed help.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zFri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 am

Aston leaned against the entrance of the gym. Standing beside him, was Vaporeon, trying to get his attention. However, the large head phones on his ears said otherwise. Music was blaring through and Vaporeon simply gave up and pushed against his leg. Aston took notice and put the the headphones around his neck and turning the music off. "What's up vaporeon?", he asked, looking at the troubled water type. "Oh, you want back in your pokeball, sure.", Aston said, returning Vaporeon and sighing.

"I guess this gym just isn't open.", he said, walking away towards the Pokemon Centre. He noticed a girl merely standing about. "Hey, you look lost?", he asked, running over. "Hi, I'm Aston, and you look like someone I've seen before.", he said, placing a hand on his chin. "Bah, nevermind, you look like a pokemon trainer, but the gym here isn't open."< he said.
Willow
Willow

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 am

Pira had decided she had enough of looking for the gym, this was impossible! No, she would just travel from nest to nest and knock on each of them until she found the right one. Just as she was about to head to the first house and start her ridiculous plan she noticed someone approaching her. Confusion washed over her, what did this male want? It wasn't mating season yet! However her confusion was washed away when he spoke, he was simply concerned about her well being and wanted to give her some unfortunate news.

With a small smile the former Pikachu said, "ah, that is unfortunate. My Squirtle is going to destroy them in battle, I wonder which one of their Pokemon they will choose." Pire had the idea stuck in her head that the gym leaders only used one, low level Pokemon. Maybe it was a good thing that the gym was closed...
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 am

"It's not unfortunate, I heard that this gym is particularly strong.", he said. "You know, the next town over, that gym is open and I've beaten it, so I have to go that way anyhow, your welcome join me if you want.", he said, heading off towards the pokemon centre.

Once inside, Aston made sure his pokemon were healed, then left for the edge of town to wait.
Willow
Willow

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 am

Pira smiled at the boys words, it was very kind of him to offer to help her! When she had been turned human the former Pikachu had expected that she would be on her own, stuck in a world she knew nothing about. But here she was, someone already offering to help her. Her blue eyes sparkling with joy the redhead replied, "that is very kind, I believe I shall join you."

With that she waited until Aston to heal his Pokemon before fallowing him to the edge of town, managing not to trip as she walked. The girl allowed herself a small grin of triumph, now she looked more like a normal person, even if only by a little bit.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 am

He only seemed a bit silent now, pointing towards the forest. "That's Viridian Forest, we need to traverse it to get to Pewter, but I recommend you have some antidotes if your going through.", he said to her. "I'm going to go on in now.", he finished as he started in.
xshadow87forcex

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 1:31 am

[ Hopefully you won't mind me joining in. ]

The smirk crossed his cheek bones as his own soft hazel hues shifted among the forest in front of himself... Though with the sigh, slowly escaping. He stood there, with the Gym Closed he headed towards the next city, Pewter Burg... The charcoal long sleeve shirt was loose. He felt the soft breeze wrap around his own body, with his jet black hair covered by a grange looking army green bandanna. Beneath his looks, Andrew would be called a genius yet acts lazy to some sort of degree... Though hoping some would underestimated him when approached. With his right sleeve slightly pushed upwards as well with his left yet having a metal fitting that formed to his own arm. The brown leather straps could be seen slightly if approached, though with the curious smile he rolled his head from side to side, giving it a slight crack before looking around.

Though with his long sleeve shirt, around his neck was a red with white dot bandanna... Within tucked away held his own Poke'balls. Desert tan pants fit him perfectly, and grange looking sneakers, untied though tucked away within each shoe; with his pack he travels light his partner at five foot eleven wrapped around himself, a Dratini named Mystic "So... This is the Viridian Forest." Speaking out lightly before smiling, a rare Pokemon to have though his mother had given him her before his own journey... He wasn't sure if this way the true way but it had to lead somewhere or someplace.
Sponsored content

Hold On Tight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold On Tight   Hold On Tight H6Q0F8z

Hold On Tight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Viridian City-
Jump to: