HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Didn't expect this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Eliza had been killed, her pokemon taken and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't go home anymore being dead, she didn't know where the girl that killed her had went so she couldn't help her pokemon. She remembered her ghost friend Zarora and had come here hoping he could help her figure out what to do, the only problem was she couldn't remember where the caves were he showed her so she was waundering on the mountain looking for them
Darkrai
Darkrai

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Zarora saw the girl from further away, and ran up to her. "What's h-happened to you?!" Zarora panicked, he was a ghost now. His time was up long ago so he returned to being a ghost. "How did you become a ghost, who did this to you?!"
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"A dark aura trainer. She drained my aura and took my pokemon. And I don't know where she went" says Eliza starting to cry thinking about her pokemon
Darkrai
Darkrai

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 pm

"Oh no, we got to save your pokemon!" He looked alert. "Can you still use your aura?" He let out all his pokemon, who were ghosts too. "If you could only turn them back for a while, they'll try their best to bring back your pokemon!"
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

"I don't have a aura anymore" says Eliza still crying

((She is just a young girl you know))
Darkrai
Darkrai

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 pm

"Darn..Do you know anything or way to hold down a dark aura trainer?" Zarora, who had no clue on this, asked.
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zMon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Eliza shakes her head no. "I remember she had black wings, meaning she could be anywhere by now" says Eliza still sniffling
Darkrai
Darkrai

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 am

"Oh darn it..." Zarora murmured. "We are almost helpless, my ghost pokemon wold be defenseless against a dark aura trainer.." Zarora sighed as he thought and thought. Suddenly, an idea came to his head. "We got to hurry, and call Uxie, it might be able to stop the dark aura trainer!" Zarora ran to a small cave of ice where he was sitting before. He carved out a flute within a minute. He began playing the icy flute, which made light, attractive whistling noises that would attract Ice type pokemon. ♫

The attractive, pleasant sound attracted 5 powerful Ice-type pokemon, ______, ______, _____, _______, and _______. Zarora planned to use their help to hold the dark aura trainer while he called Uxie.
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 am

A couple of Weavile, a Jynx, a Snover and a Froslass had come

"I wish I knew where to find another Aura trainer" Eli sniffles thinking if she could it would help but she didn't know any others

((Yet there's three in Canalave not to far away, ironic))
Darkrai
Darkrai

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 am

"A Froslass.." Zarora's eyes gleamed. "Okay, here's the plan. Froslass and Weavile(s) chase the dark aura trainer, they are ghost and dark secondary types who can match the dark aura, right?" He looked around. "I hope there are any aura trainers nearby.."
Mew
Mew

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 am

Eliza gasps at something turning her head. "I can still sense others, even dead. Quickly, follow me" Eliza says taking off running over the snow faster then any living human could.

((Going to Amira topic in Canalave))
Sponsored content

Didn't expect this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't expect this   Didn't expect this H6Q0F8z

Didn't expect this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1