HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kohaku Higurashi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Kohaku Higurashi Empty
PostSubject: Kohaku Higurashi   Kohaku Higurashi H6Q0F8zWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Kohaku Higurashi
Battle Style: depends on situation.
Appearance:
Personality: Kohaku is gentle toward others. He is determined to help others, even when he seems to be 'falling to pieces himself.' He likes to eat sweet foods, being ok with sour foods, hating bitter foods and being neutral on spicy foods. His weakness is seeing a dear friend being endangered, and he would do anything to protect. While alone, it is uncertain whether he would actually fight or flee. He enjoys playing with friends and would usually be found playing with them if able. He is not easily offended or embarrassed, but hates his hair or face being tampered.

History: Kohaku had grown next to a family of Eevee. They had played with him while young. He had learned pokémon's language through Eifi, an Espeon. Kohaku's family had given no attention toward him. They would barely notice if he was gone. He had only given connection to pokémon, not leaving him any way to trust other people. He had left without them even knowing onto his own adventure. He had found that he supposedly had strong aura. Kohaku has no clue what is good about having strong aura at the moment.

For a while, Kohaku was depending on his own to be able to do anything, and he was able to work enough to pay to be in martial arts. It was mostly Karate, but he had started learning Kenjutsu, the sword arts. He did not finish training, however, and is left to practice with what he does know with his Wakizashi.

Currently, Kohaku is searching for something to do with his life. He had given thought to become a pokémon expert before, but he would have to study every day, leaving him no time for friends. He has wanted to find something to do, something that will still give him time for friends

Items: -

Badges: -

Pokémon: Espeon
Nickname: Eifi
Level: 30
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand attack
confusion
Quick Attack
Swift
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Brave
Experience: 0

Pokémon: Glaceon
nickname: Glacia
Gender; Female
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Icy Wind
Quick attack
Bite
Ice Shard
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality: Adamant

Pokémon: Leafeon
Nickname: Leafia
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Razor Leaf
Quick Attack
Synthesis
Ability: Leaf Guard
Personality: Gentle

Pokémon: Umbreon
Nickname: Burakki
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Determined

Pokémon: Jolteon
Nickname: Thunders
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Thunder Shock
Quick Attack
Double Kick
Ability: Volt Absorb
Personality: Aggressive

Pokémon: Flareon
Nickname: Booster
Moves:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Ember
Quick Attack
Bite
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality: Quiet

((If I made any mistakes, I didn't catch any. I made this up at night, though I kinda got insomnia, so I'm VERY tired.))

Last edited by Umbra on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating.)
Doragon

Kohaku Higurashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku Higurashi   Kohaku Higurashi H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 am

you dont have looks
Sora
Sora

Kohaku Higurashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku Higurashi   Kohaku Higurashi H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 am

Fixed. ^.^
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Kohaku Higurashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku Higurashi   Kohaku Higurashi H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 am

Approved
Sponsored content

Kohaku Higurashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohaku Higurashi   Kohaku Higurashi H6Q0F8z

Kohaku Higurashi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: