HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

super-mega-awesome site tournament!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

super-mega-awesome site tournament! Empty
PostSubject: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I've done this a few times on numerous other sites, and it seems to be a big hit!

This is a tournament, but it isn't necessarily Pokemon oriented. You may have done something like this before, Each entrant gets two characters to compete with. Battles will be Role Played out, and the winner gets bragging rights! (Possibly a special reward if the admins allow for such, and I will also be entering)

*You will be destroyed if your posts aren't descriptive enough, for example:

"ow" Player A fell back and got back up. "take this!" Player A used Kamehameha

^^^^^^^^^^^ That is not accepted here, at least one paragraph, and be descriptive. Like this:

"Augh!!" Player A was sent spiraling back, smacking into the ground numerous times. After regaining his strength, Player A Stood back up, facing player B. "Get ready!" He cupped his hands at his waist, and screamed, a sphere of power forming in his hands. "Ka....Me...Ha....me....." The sphere grew larger, and then Player A thrusted it at the surprised player B, screaming "HAAAA!!!!" The beam whizzed through the air, shooting like a missile at Player B.

BUT PLEASE NOT THAT THERE ARE A FEW RULES:

1. NO god-modding, this means disqualification
2. ONLY 3 dodges PER BATTLE.
3. 2 rounds to a battle, possible 3rd round if both battlers win a round
4. You may only use one ultimate attack per round.
5. You may only use one regular attack OR one special attack per turn.
6. Blocking does not make the damage taken from an attack 0, this counts as God-Modding.
7. One battle loss and your character is eliminated. (If you have another one, it is not eliminated)
8. Things like:
-Healing
-Regeneration
-Absorption
can only be used one per match.
9. There is no health system, but trust me, you'll know when your character is no longer able to fight.
10. There is a waiting-based fight style for this tournament. Your characters never know what their opponents will do, thus all attacks must be ATTEMPTED. Look at the good example I posted above, you'll notice I didn't say it hit the target.

Characters:
When entering a character, supply a list of special attacks and ONE ultimate attack. (Power-ups, like Super Saiyan, count as a special attack, and can only be used once per match. You must wait five turns before powering up again) as well as a description or picture of the character.
If your using a Pokemon trainer, than there can be only 1 pokemon sent out to fight PER ROUND, to keep things fair.

*You will not be able to fight yourself.*
Contestant:
1. (Kid)Majin Buu(MaximumMajin)
2. Vash the Stampede(MaximumMajin)

I'll start once I get enough characters.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 pm

-_- majjin,theres a site about this me and shadow made
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

You don't have to act like that, I wouldn't have known because no one told me -_-
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 pm

haha i know,thought you checked the ads though-pats his head- there we go brosif http://ultimatebattleground.forumsmotions.com/
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh, than, urm, you can delete this thread I guess...
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Sorry for the double post, but your site is confusingly under-detailed...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 pm

haha it needs to be updated
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 am

Well, why not have it here? What if we don't want to sing up for another site? I say go ahead and have your tournament here.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 am

heh well....too bad!!i kid,you can,but not like its alot of work
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 am

Alright, I'll post my characters "sheets" in a little bit, gotta run some errands first...
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 am

So we gunna sing up for another site eh quib? XD

Anuway i might join
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super-mega-awesome site tournament!   super-mega-awesome site tournament! H6Q0F8z

super-mega-awesome site tournament!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1