HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Region is done!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

New Region is done! Empty
PostSubject: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 am

The Minoru Region is now done and you can start RPing there. Please if you do pick a starter pokemon posted in Lavander Town. If you are good at making region maps we would love one for Miroru.

We would also like your comments on how you like or dislike the new region so feel free to post them here
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zSun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 am

Please change the Starters to new one I mean the point of a new region is to have new pokemon but hey its just a suggestion don't take it to heart.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 am

I agree, there should be some custom Pokemon as the starters.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 am

We picked ones that are know.
If any feels like making the starters plus pictures and sprites for them we might change them. If you do theres a few requirements:
1: must have 3 evolutions
2: must have both sprites and pictures
3: needs complete moveset list
4: needs to be Fire, Water or Grass
5: Must have a Ability
6: Must be a Original creation, meaning no copying from anywhere else you have to be the one that created it or get permission from whoever that did
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 20, 2010 4:25 am

We aren't the companies that make pokemon guys, and custom pokemon are challenging because of the full Moveset and Ability, I can handle those no sweat, It's just really late where I am. I might make some soon enough, however crappy they may look.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 pm

i could do this for u, if you want...
that region i made is my first attempt......
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Region is done!   New Region is done! H6Q0F8z

New Region is done!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1