HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Bandicoot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

Thunder Bandicoot  Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Bandicoot    Thunder Bandicoot  H6Q0F8zTue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

This is like Crash Bandicoot. Only, my character, Thunder, is a Pikachu that was created to look like a Bandicoot by, Devil, who's A LOT like Cortex.

Thunder lives on Dango Island with his sister, Crystal, and mask friend, Rika-Rika.

Thunder and the gang will go to Wumpa Island to see Crash and the gang, plus, Devil's neice, Volet, who looks up to Thunder like he's her big brother.

Another evil character, (for all of you that love being evil in RPs like I do) is Raven. She's a vampire/Bandicoot that's been after Thunder to turn him into her slave.

This is based off a story I'm working on, and I kinda need help so..

Yeah...

So, join, and let's RP!

Anyone can be Crystal, Voliet, Rika-Rika, Crash, Coco, Crunch, Aku-Aku, Cortex, Raven, Tiny..

You get the picture..

Last edited by Pikachu- on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

Thunder Bandicoot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bandicoot    Thunder Bandicoot  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 08, 2011 12:15 am

(I'm doing Thunder's POV, cuz I just love POV. XD.)

It was a nice day on Dango Island. I was laying on the beach, paws crossed on the back of my head. My sister, Crystal, was on her labtop.

"Thunder?" she asked.

I didn't say anything. Crystal raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Thunder..."

Still nothing.

"He's asleep you know," Rika-Rika said, flying over.

"I know," my sister sighed.

She was use to me sleeping, but not waking up when she called me, that's what got her worried. The reason why I didn't wake up was because I was having a nightmare, that I couldn't wake up from, untill whoever was making it happen, let me wake up.

(The nightmare...)

I looked around. I was in somekind of place, but it was too dark to see.

"Hello?" I called into the darkness.

"Hello, Thunder," a voice said from the darkness. "I have been waiting for you."

I spun around in shock and fear. I couldn't see who spoke to me, just glowing... red eyes.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"You will find out in good time, Thunder," the voice said.

It sounded female.

The thing came out of the shadows. She was a pure black Bandicoot with glowing red eyes, sharp fangs coming out of her mouth, with white pants and shoes.

I gasped. "Y-You're a-a--"

"Vampire?" she fnished for me. "Yes. I am. And now, you're going to be my slave, Thunder."

'No!" I yelped, using Thunderbolt on her, before running away.

"You can run Thunder, but you can't hide. I'll find you, and turn you into my slave!"

I jolted awake in fear, with a yell. Crystal and Rika-Rika came running over to me.

"What's wrong, bro?" Crystal asked.

"I-I had a nightmare.." I told them, my voice was shaking.

Rika-Rika closed his eyes, reading my mind, which was kinda creepy. He opened his eyes, which were now wide.

"You met Raven," he told me.

Thunder Bandicoot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1