HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Privacy Invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 1:37 pm

http://rpg.motiontopic.net/9543863783-doragon-lost

Wow, so that's a website that spies on others' forums without any permission. There's other topics there. The 'important stuff' on the Staff Forum might be seen there. So, any comments or opinions? Well yeah am awesome for that.

Nonsense? I don't think so...
Aze
Aze

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Motiontopic is linked to Forumotion. PWRPG is hosted by Forumotion, and it's content is public. It's not a privacy invasion, because we agreed to their terms. This site is just feedback- and it could even link potential new members to PWRPG: so I'd consider it free advertisement. No personal information is spread, like age or email... What's the problem?

Also, pages and their contents that require ♦special♦ permission to see [moderator+] can't be viewed on Motiontopic.

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh okay. I guess am that stupid. xD
Aze
Aze

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Honest mistake. ♥ Most people don't know about Motiontopic anyway.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 4:33 am

Ehehehehe just couldn't bother to check this one in time. Sorry about that, and thanks for the info. :)
Sponsored content

Privacy Invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privacy Invasion    Privacy Invasion  H6Q0F8z

Privacy Invasion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: