HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Towns and Cities that should be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Towns and Cities that should be Empty
PostSubject: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zTue May 24, 2011 2:31 am

There are cities and towns that were never added to the forum. They are important, for these places hold contests.

Kanto:
Sivler town
Wisteria town
Gardenia town
Chrysanthemum island
Mulberry town
Terracotta town

Hoenn:
Rubello town
Izabe Island

Sinnoh:
Alamoce town
Sage Town
Majolica Town
Gerbera town
Beach Rose town
Chocovine town
Sandalstraw town
Lilypad town
Brussel town
Daybreak town
Neighborly town
Arrowroot town

EDIT: P.S. I was told this was to the anime series. (I hope this work isn't in vain.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 am

Is it really necasary? I mean, all of those towns, except Silver Town, which is the Pokemon Leagye, are like, one episode nigh-useless towns.

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm

-.- They're all coordinator related towns. They hold the contest halls and such. Just because they aren't important to the average Pokemon Trainer doesn't mean they aren't important to those who are coordinators, or are interested in doing the contests.
MaximumMajin
MaximumMajin

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

That's a lot of towns...if you need coordinator-based locations, then you should have small coordinator stadiums scattered around, and one town in each region as the "Home Base" of Coordinating.

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Majin: Those are the canon locations of the contest halls in the anime. They aren't fan-made or anything like that.

As for everyone: Star already approved these, they just haven't been added yet, so no more commentary is needed.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

ya i was gonna add them,i asked what town these are in,natsu didnt know,so were waiting for an answer

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 10:11 pm

If you're talking about the region, they're listed under their respective region in the first post here.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Well if we start adding those does that mean we have to start adding these?

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSun Jun 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Do they have important aspects such as gyms or contest halls? -.-;
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zMon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Well I don't get it. Is this site based off the ANIME or the GAME?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zMon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 pm

both
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 5:58 am

As much work as it sounds... then I think it should still be added... If it is based off the anime, it only sounds right to add them... it may have some positives we did not catch. More places sounds like it would be more flexible RPing too.

EDIT: I just got some region Ideas too. Putting the Almia and Fiore region would be cool, too. Those are the main places for pokemon rangers. I could give the areas, but who wants this in is what I need to know first. This may also be good for aura trainers in my opinion.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zTue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Then there's also Orre to consider- it's a more important region than Almia and Fiore, seeing as the games it's in are main-series games.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 am

I don't know of the orre region, but I can give the areas of both Almia and Fiore. So are we actually going to do this? With adding ANY new areas?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zWed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 am

Orre is where Coloseum and XD are based, from memory. Well, although there is only one rangef in the entire site(Kintana), Fiore and Alima should help for Aura Trainers too, but Im no expert on them. I woupd go add the important coordinator towns but I need admin rights. I also noticed in Univ that the anime only towns are added.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zThu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 pm

tatataItatadotaplantatatatacreatetaatataPokemontatatatarangertatata. -now using Firefox, big red underline under that-

Well is this gonna happen or no?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zMon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

i think we should keep strictly to GBA/DS original series, plus the work being put into these things takes a while, then we have add a new gaming style in order to incorparate ranger based games, too me its too much work
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zTue Jun 28, 2011 8:03 am

Well, Starrunner has already approved having the contest cities added.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zTue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 am

Well you cant really rely on Starrunner to do everything as he is leaving now, so....
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zThu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

If we are basing the site even slightly on the anime, then it is only right to add these.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zFri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

contests yeah

but anything not from the core series i say no to
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSat Jul 02, 2011 2:07 am

Agree with Pheonix, and add all the places where the Leauges take place as well. What about the Orange and Sevii Islands?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8zSat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I thought we already had the Orange Islands?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towns and Cities that should be   Towns and Cities that should be H6Q0F8z

Towns and Cities that should be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: