HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil League Assembly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Saber
Saber

Evil League Assembly Empty
PostSubject: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Spiritomb and Saber sit on a bench on the outskirts of town.

Spiritomb: "Ahh, what a clear and beautiful day today. Makes me want to ruin and defile it."

Saber: "..."

Spiritomb: "Still, doing evil alone isn't as fun as when in a gang. We need to find someone who can help us terrorize innocents."

Saber: "Someone's coming."

Spiritomb: "Good timing. I hope it's who we're looking for."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Varaug landed and smiled"a little girl and her spiritomb,far too easy to beat"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Spiritomb went down from the bench and approached the stranger. Saber just stared.

Spiritomb: "Aren't you an evil-looking dude. If you were looking for fun, you've found it. But you won't be beating me or her over there, you'll be beating other Aura Trainers, which is way more fun. Whadda ya say?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Varaug looked at the little thing and kicked it keystone away"i already do that,and you seem like a very weak pokemon"says Varaug starting to drain his aura
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Spiritomb got flung away together with his keystone. He was not amused. But he needed this dude anyway, so might as well brainwash him already.

Spiritomb: "Oooh, you have a strong kick. I think it would be better applied to the most powerful Aura Trainer, not to my keystone. Join my invasion army, and together we can destroy the aura trainers and their leader, Luna!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Varaug smiled"fine ill 'join' your army of a teenager and a pokemon"says Varaug sighing that hes stooped that low
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Spiritomb glanced at Saber, who was still sitting on the bench with an indifferent expression.

Spiritomb: "Teenager is a slight understatement... Anyway, my new minio- err, my faithful ally, we should get going. Evil things won't do themselves. First and foremost, we should get to where the aura trainers gather, we might find Luna there. Lead the way."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Varaug sighed and picked him up in 1 hand and saber on his back"have her hold on"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Saber held onto his shoulders and spiritomb made his keystone comfortable in Varaug's hand.

Spiritomb: "Don't fly too fast now, the wind might disperse us. It's annoying to fly around and gather ghostly parts of yourself later."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Varaug sighed and sent out skarmory,he then flew off,to a different location
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil League Assembly   Evil League Assembly H6Q0F8z

Evil League Assembly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1