HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raikou Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Doragon

Raikou Hunting - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am

Theo stopped it with his shoe and opened the door"not here for some bills,im here cause you've seen a man with my raikou,and im about to kill him,so tell me where he went"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am

The old man shook his head, "If its not power bills or shower drills its Phowar kills. Wait, what Pokemon, Raikou? Right, I saw a Phowar in my heyday I did, I did, I found it on the forest with my pokemon. They were strong my Pokemon, I had a Feralogatr whoch was really strong, a Falkion, oh it was strong oh yeah, and my-" he would have kept going but an old woman who appeared to be walked up behind him, "It was a Falcom not a Falkion you old nitwot." she said, then saw Theo, "Stop chatting up the power bills guy, sorry hes a bit loopy."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 am

Theo growled"im not the damn power bill man,im looking for the man with the raikou he stole from me,right now,i could care less what pokemon you saw"says Theo with Shadow on his head(his phowar,never added it XDD,it just hatched topics ago)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 am

(Oh my freaking gosh add all the pokemon your supposed to have)

The man sighed, "The Raikou eh? Oh that one, yeah I know that guy. He was strong, almost as strong as i was in my heyday. He was beating some trainers up near tht lake thing over to the Easter of here, near that icey place." Then his wife sighed, "Go to the west and you will find him, an make sure you tell him that Madame Sayan says hi."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 am

Theo grinned"will do"says Theo hauling butt west

(i will soon,idk when)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 am

As Theo went west, he found no lake or water anywhere. There were some civilians walking around talking about the strong trainer to the east, one even mentioned an electric dog. One Pidgeyotto flew over Theo's head and stole a trainers hat. The trainer kept trying to get it back but the pidgeotto was just above his jumpibg reach.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:42 am

Theo got mad,got his info and got the trainers hat back,then sent out flygon,ho-oh,scizor,gengar,and honchcrow to go find eusine.Theo's pokemon came back,lead him somewhere,and Theo saw __________
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

(i think they call that godmodding XD)

They led him to what appeared to be a dead body lying over a rock. It was all rotten and black, stained completely in droed out blood, which covered the entire rock and sticking to a bit of the grass. The dead perason seemed to be wearing blue jeans, but they were so stained with dried blood that they looked black. They didnt appear to hav any shirt or shoes, but they seemed to have been holding a PokeBall, and another had fallen onto the ground. It could be considered a fairly grotesque sight.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 am

(na ask does it XDD and they gotta find something)

Theo had seen his whole family dead,so it didnt gross him out,then he sent out the 2 pokemon,seeing what they were
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 am

Out of one came a Ghost Golem, and the other was empty. Te Ghost Golem looked at Theo, then at the dead trainer and sat down next to its trainer, lookin slightly sad at the thought of its rrainer dead. It didnt seem to mind Theo being there, and seemed almiat thankful of Theo letting it out of its Pokeball.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 am

Theo sighed"who did this?"says Theo having his scizor there to translate
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 am

(wait so theo can talk Pokemon language now?)

The Golem didnt answer and simply st there on the rock with the dead body, looking at the body and shaking its head. Soon, it picked up the Pokeball which it was contained in and put it back in the trainer's hand, and then grabbed the other one and put it in the trainer's other hand. It wasnt even seemig to regard Theo, although it did eye Scizor a few times.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 am

(only scizors,cause he grew up with him)

Theo sighed and couldnt leave"Want to bury him?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 am

This triggered the Golem, and instantly replied to Scizor in Pokemon language, "He was my trainer, he was a good friend to me, he trained me and we were off to pokemon League, but he got into a fight with some gangsters, they were betraying their gang and going off to the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia, against commands. My trainer overheard and tried to fight them but they got heaps of people ontheir sode gainst just my trainer. He held off well but couldnt cut it. Dont bury him yet, we need to wait until those thugs are caught and bought to justice before he can rest in peace."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 am

Theo growled"im doing something,if you come with my ghost friend,you can help me,ok?"says Theo looking at golem
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 am

The Golem looked around, "Your ghost friend eh? I will join your ghost friend, as he may know wht happened to my own trainer, and maybe he is a ghost as well." He looked around, "Tell me where your ghost friend is at the moment," then he looke at his trainer, "I guess that he will be okay without me, I am doing good."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 am

Theo pointed where ghal was,and hauled ass towards where eusine was supposedly said to be"WHERE ARE YOU EUSINE!?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:32 am

Ghal jumped out of the Gym to see the Ghost Golem come up to him, it seemed to be able to talk to him, [i]Are you that guys ghost friend? My trainer was killed by gangsters and I was caught in the middle, and my trainer died. Im here to join you. Seems i can talk to other ghosts. So, would you know where my friend is?" Ghal shook his head, "Sorry no idea," he said as he walked down to the Pokemart wondering where Eusine was.

Eusine was out at the lake near the cave, actually, on top of the cave. "Ahyou found me Theo, I know exactly who you are now, the Johto commander of Team Dream, a proffessional criminal, the scum of the Earth. How many mean have you killed? Ten? Twenty? Thirty? Well, it will be thirty one once you come up here, eh?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 am

Theo smiled"ive killed hundreds"Says Theo jumping at him,climbing up at high speeds
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Eusine smiled, "So I will die, as will everyone else in this cave, and everybody in the Pokemon Center. Also your safe and ho-oh's tower will be destroyed. You will be the greatest terrorist who ever lived," smiled Eusine, holding onto buttons on the ends o many chords, whoch led to the cave, Ho-ohs tower and the Pokemon Center.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Theo smiled and was infront of him"i care about pretty much nobody,except my friends,a very small list,and the people i want to kill by myself"says Theo glaring at him
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 am

(XD what happened to him being good?)

"Fair enough," said Eusine as he pressed a button on one of his explosive chords and the cave began to shake, causing him to fall down into the fallen cave to his doom, and for Theo to follow him in. Ghal and Golem ran up there at that time and Ghal didnt hesitate to sprint up to the cave and grab Theo, saving him from all the falling rocks, any one of them which would have pierced straight through his skin and killed him. "He cant have survived that."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 am

(hes not good,hes neutral)

Theo smashed some rocks and jumped down"cockroaches arent that easy to get rid of,and if he were dying,he wouldnt of just caved in this cave"says Theo looking around"go look around,maybe he teleported with his drowzee"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 am

"Who are you looking for?" a voice asks behind them. Venus being quiet as ever had walked up, Thorn was beside her
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

Theo smiled and looked at her"hi venus,im looking for some jerk who stole my raikou,but i dont want you to interfere,hes my kill"says Theo still looking
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou Hunting   Raikou Hunting - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Raikou Hunting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next