HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Chase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Orcakit
Orcakit

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 5:23 am

Name: Silver Chase
Nickname: Kit
Battle Style: Full out attack
Looks: Kit stands about four foot ten and has electric blue eyes and short silver, boy cut hair. The girl wears a black and red short sleeve T-shirt with a hood attached. She never wears the hood as it inhibits her peripheral vision. Kit also wears black and red long shorts that go down past her knees. On her right arm she wears a blue poketch and on her left arm a bracelet with the Ying-Yang symbol. She owns a red and black cap that for the most part is worn backwards on her head and a pair of goggles, either pushed up on top of her hat or hanging around her neck. Her sling pack is blue and black and she rarely takes it off.
Personality: Kit is a rather fiesty little girl who acts far tougher than she is. She likes to fight and prefers fire and dark type Pokemon to other types. She doesn't think through much of anything, prefering instead to act. She hates sitting still, waiting for something, water and for the most part, people. Highly energetic.
History: Though technically not old enough to be a "trainer", Kit left her home on her seventh birthday without telling a soul. Unable to stand being stuck in a small town anymore, she packed what she thought she'd need and left. After a few close calls with some wild Pokemon, Kit was about ready to head back home. A small noise however caught her attention. A hungry looking brown and cream fox like pokemon was curled into a ball. Kit picked the creature up and made her way to the closest Pokemon center where she and the Pokemon slept for the night. The next morning, Kit made to leave and the Pokemon followed her for a bit. Never having captured it with a PokeBall, the Pokemon still follows Kit and listens to her as if she were it's trainer.
Badges:
Items:
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Eevee
Nickname: Eon
Level: 5
Moves:

Tail Whip
Tackle
Helping Hand
Shadow Ball (TM 30)

Ability: Run Away
Personality: Eon is a rather sweet Eevee. He loves to play and would gladly spend all day rolling around in a pile of leaves. However when battling, his demeanor quickly changes. It's very easy to tell when he's upset.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Orcakit on Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 6:51 am

Approved :)
Doragon

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 7:45 am

unapproved,gotta be 12 to be a trainer
Orcakit
Orcakit

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Kay I can change that, I figured I'd at least try my younger char first. I RP better with younger people...Problem solved.
Doragon

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8zFri May 06, 2011 11:51 pm

approved
Sponsored content

Silver Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Chase   Silver Chase H6Q0F8z

Silver Chase
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1