HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black & White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Legend of Dratini
Legend of Dratini

Black & White Empty
PostSubject: Black & White   Black & White H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

I've been watching the new series as I've been playing the game, and wondered what other people thought of it.

TR seem to be more competent than before in some ways, and I think that a few of the episodes have been a bit darker than before. I'm also really not a fan of the new animation, as it seems to have totally changed familiar characters such as Joy/Jenny.

I do quite like the theme though.
System

Black & White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White   Black & White H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm

I do aggre with you about Team Rocket and Joy/Jenny thing. Jessie and James are totaly different and serious, which i don't like.
Nure Joy looks like 17 years old girl. And Jenny looks like trodden younger women.
And they replaced Brock and Misty with green haired boy with same features as Brock, and Iris who behaves as same as Misty.
Blastoise
Blastoise

Black & White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White   Black & White H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 2:43 am

Lance wrote:
I do aggre with you about Team Rocket and Joy/Jenny thing. Jessie and James are totaly different and serious, which i don't like.
Nure Joy looks like 17 years old girl. And Jenny looks like trodden younger women.
And they replaced Brock and Misty with green haired boy with same features as Brock, and Iris who behaves as same as Misty.

Iris isn't like misty, she's far more whiny/stupid. Cilian is a slightly more camp version of Brock though.

TR have got far too serious and compotent, not even blasted off more than once this series!
AshKetchum100
AshKetchum100

Black & White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White   Black & White H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 am

i like the new series. it has a few firsts for ash- his first dark type, his first rock type, his first female flying type, his first grass type that isn't a starter pokemon and is the first dual type pokemon ash owns that is also a grass type
Sponsored content

Black & White Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black & White   Black & White H6Q0F8z

Black & White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1