HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

+\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 am

Actually, I'd say you probably see the third form the most by far.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 am

In the post story, definetly, in competitive battles and such, yes, and on the journey from 1 to 100, most definetly, the only Pokemon that has the 3rd form not their for the longest i Deino, but its not a starter, and is generally caught lv40. However, in the story from start to elite 4, you have the 2nd form for longest, the most Gyms definetly, but not in Kanto and Sinnih, where lvs are generally higher.

PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Second forms being the least cared about?! BULL! Quilava happens to be my favorite! In fact, I have a level 100 Quilava on Vdex which I REFUSE to evolve! Then there's Dewott, which I find to ALSO be my most favorite(from the generation)! The middle children are amazing!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

I prefer the child ones, im one of them. A baby Darkrai :P
Oh yeah. my father Darkrai was caught by luna on vdex >_>
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

*GASP* That witch! Let's boil her in oil! <----random outburst of the day
But seriously, my friend adored her Dewott so much that at first she didn't evolve it. But after about ten seconds and one battle I convinced her to evolve it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"   +\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro" - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

+\\ForFun21 Says "Heyro"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: