HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jasmine Rain

Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 3:44 am

Last edited by Jasmine Rain on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 am

Alright, just to make sure you truly understand things: This is a role playing site, not like an RPG that you would download and play or anything. This is text-based, like writing a story with many other players. This way, you can have adventures much more like the anime is able to. For examples, you can go check out some of the story threads that have been started under "The World of Pokemon" section.

To get started, you simply go to "Trainer Creation" and find the template thread there. Copy the code, and paste it into a new topic. Then you simply fill it out as was required in the template thread, and wait for trainer approval. This lets your character be as dynamic or static as you please.

Admins and mods act as opposing trainers, and wild Pokemon, and they are the obstacles in your path. You can catch as many Pokemon as you wish. When you catch one, it's added to your initial application so that nobody forgets. Pokemon here can learn unlimited moves, and as with any of the games and most of the show, most can only carry 6 Pokemon with them at any time. You simply need to act out "withdrawing" a pokemon at a Pokemon center to change which Pokemon are with you.

There are many Pokemon to obtain here, moreso than even the games. You can even make custom Pokemon by filling out an application for one in the proper thread.

Many of the admins here are plenty friendly, just try to keep on their good sides ;)

Any other questions?
Jasmine Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 3:54 am

Last edited by Jasmine Rain on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 am

Hello, Jasmine Rain! I, like most of the other staff here, am friendly and helpful, answering whatever questions may occur to you. I would have answered the above but alekion did a dang good job, so I don't need to. I hope you enjoy your time here! ~Quibbloboy
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 am

Hi, I'm Rileysaura, Riley for short. Yeah, Leki explained that well, which is probably best that she does it because some of us here would probably be prettty vague about it, or confusing. Also, the staff are all very friendly, provided you don't get on the bad side of some of them... XD.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me, or if you just want to Chat, cus i'm barely ever on the CB at all ^_^
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Hello, I'm Darkrai, you can call me Dark, for short, I'm also known as Zonon, so you can even call me Zon for short xD
Im one of the staff as well, an admin here.
alekion explained that well to you, I hope this is the type of RP you were looking for. And the staff are friendly yes. But they have their *COUGH*down-sides*COUGH* Yu'll know when you tag along with us.
And dont treat the staff with too much respect, most of us staff dont like that (not countin me :P) You can just treat us like normal members ;)

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me, or any of the staff.
Also, if you have trouble RPing, just tell me so, im kinda responsible for maintaining new member's RPing
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello Im Darknesslord. I am not a staff member, so maybe it would be helprful to hear it from a non staff memeber, although Leki did do a great job.

1. Wherever you want, if you want your character to use a PC, go for it, if you want to store it at your characters house, sky's the limit. However, most of the time youll find everyone just holds all their Pokemon in their party at once, but never uses over 6 at the time

2. There can be.

3. Many as you want, just dont send out 10 Pokemon to defaet the firat Gym Leaders 2 Pokemon, thats kinda strange.

4. Well, there are 649 normal Pokemon and 76 Pokemon in the custom Pokedex, that equals a staggering 705 Pokemon. But there are more being added all the time.

5. Yeah, obviously, if not Id be banned XD. Nah seriously there good and I like this staff because they are just casual players like us, half the time you wont know theyre mods til they tell you.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm

*Dark dramatic scene*
*Breathy voice* "Wait... Kelly... Before we do this, I have something to tell you..."
"What is it, Dave? TELL ME!!"
"It's this thing... It's just so stupid..."
"Tell me!"
"I'm... I'm a..."
"You're a what? What are you?! Who are you!?! I don't even know anymore!!!"
"Kelly... I'm a mod!!!"

DUN DUN DAHHHHHHH...

Commercial break
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi I'm Luna the co-creator of the site. In case you ask yes Luna is the name of the greek goddess of the moon and just a warning don't call me goddess, princess or anything of that sort because it really gets on my nerves. I also don't like any cussing, ever now and then I'll allow it but for the most part I don't. If you have any questions about Aura Trainers I'm the girl to ask, Dark Phoniex is the one to ask about Dark Aura Trainers, and Doragon to ask about Dragon Trainers
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Yeah, don't call her any of the things she's listed above >.> I was being called 'Warrior of Light' for a bit, and it really is annoying.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Eeheheeee you guys are so dumb, Warrior of Light and Princess xD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 7:36 pm

It wasn't our fault, it was our...um...'Trouble' user... if you get my drift. Preferably, I wouldn't name him so that Jasmine isn't put off, and so that he does not feel discouraged.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Must be refferring to me ;)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm

no, I have a different 'trouble' user who calls me such just to get on my nerves >.<
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh no! I've got to outsmart this otheer troublemaker you guys speah of! D:
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Once again, the Introduction Topic conversation begins to slide into the depths of dark spamversation....
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 am

Never happened before.....
I wonder if Jasmine is actually lostening to any of this spamversation.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 am

I doubt it, actually. I haven't seen her around...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 am

its me,well i swear,its fine with me,luna,no one ever has or ever will wonder that,yes i have all info on Dragon trainers,and so on,uh stuff,ill see you later
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

hey i'm Dark Empoleon i got nothing to say like i usually do
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain   Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain H6Q0F8z

Hello, I'm Jasmine Rain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1