HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shadow Leaves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zFri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 am

It is good to see that you managed to return all the lost topics. I am happy to see that. Have fun RPing. Riley, ignore my message on Pokemon Z+. Well, let's travel back in time in PX. Ever since I joined PX and up to now all I ever did is to destroy and wreak havoc. Spam, delete stuff, annoy, create multiple accounts, spam, delete stuff and so on and so on. In the past few days, I've been thinking if I should leave. My decision is final and won't be cancelled. I had a lot of farewells and I had said this a lot of times. Now am saying it all over again. I will be gone... forever. I should leave, I brought no good. What I did is havoc. Doragon, thank you for being a best friend. Darkrai knows that I never had a group of REAL friends that will be there for you in real life. Yep you are not in real but you're always there for me. I will live the lessons you taught me. Thank you man, thanks. Darkrai, you might be thinking that you are not equal to Doragon to me. You are wrong. Darkrai, you are always there when I have a problem, you are there to listen. Yep you helped me in a lot of ways. Darkrai, it is up to you if you will gain more knowledge about those space fellas. Luna... I have a crush on you and I love you and yet I never did a good thing that will be in your memory. The memory I left of mine to you is ugly. About that suicidal thing, do not do it. Trust me, I will do something that will make you not do it. You just wait and see. You might not notice it but I will... along with a friend of mine. Shadeknight, yep I give up. Please do not get angry. :) I am jealous about THAT. But forget it. It's all right. See you on Facebook, same to Alekion and Dark Phoenix. FlamingEmolga, be kind and follow the rules. Haku, I am sorry for accusing you as Luna without any proofs or evidence. Sorry, man. I have something to tell you. I am jealous of you having an @. Yep that's low. But I am jealous but now I realized that you've been modding far nicer and harder than me. :). Good luck. Near, and to those admins who listened to me about why I destroyed the trainer app, thank you for understanding me. I just wish you really understood it. Starrunner, sorry for destroying your site.

Yep... you will never again see me again as myself. I will never again destroy or spam any other sites. The Shadow is leaving forever. Doragon... it's hard to leave a friend like you but I have to... Same as to Darkrai and Luna...

This is it... but hey, I am gone but my presence is here. You might not understand it and it's not creating another account acting as if it's not me. I will be hiding in plain sights. I'm not creating an account pretending to be not me.

This is it... The Shadow fades... goodbye all of you... thanks for everything...

May the shadows of the day and the night watch over you.

Now here is another song where I have all my messages and such... It's for you to figure it out.

Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zFri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 am

What about on z+?
rileysaura
rileysaura

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zFri Apr 15, 2011 5:25 pm

a PM i just noticed. But since he's said to ignore it, then it's not important

But tell me, is this a personal Choice for you to leave? Or were you pressured into doing so. If so, Then do not dare listen to other people's opinions. If you don't do what you want, you'll never apreciatte yourself. If it was a Personal choice, then remember this anyway.

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zFri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 pm

A personal choice... By the way, I free my character "Siarnaq" and it's free to be obtained by anyone who wants to play as him if this is allowed.
Sora
Sora

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 3:33 am

Shadow... I don't know if this will reach you before you leave. You were fun to play with and I would like you to stay. But, since you are leaving... Just know I will miss you and that you are a friend that I will NEVER forget. I give my best wishes to what you will be doing. Farewell, you are a good friend.

P.S.: You ARE... AWESOME! :) Good Luck.
Doragon

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 am

idk why hes leaving

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 9:14 am

You didn't read it don't you?
Doragon

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

na

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 9:24 am

>_<
Doragon

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 9:29 am

read it DX so touching,and the song got to me

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 10:01 am

Okay... Yey my name is on the song. :) Linkin Park always has a song for me.
Pooch
Pooch

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 2:28 pm

cya shadow... wherever you have been... your soul is always there... just like here
people are going to miss you oh and we will miss your AWSOME personality

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Umm okay thanks yep am awesome but people, please stop that. Stop saying am awesome. Some might think that am taking this chance to have a full-force attention seek. =)
Pooch
Pooch

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zSat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

ok :)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 am

Well, despite your few shortcomings, I hope you don't leave, Shadow. And if you are staying, it'll be real awkward since you posted this... ;) Oh well, we'd all forget. You are more of a positive influence than negative, and I really hope you read this and it gets to you. If not...

We'll miss you.
Mew
Mew

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 6:37 am

His parents sold their computer so he doesn't have anyway of getting on
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

If that really is true, maybe he can get on elsewhere- despite what he reportedly did to the forum. I mean, it was fixed, right?
Doragon

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 am

quib hes been gone for like 2 days
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 am

Maybe not... He may be hovering around without logging in.
Sponsored content

The Shadow Leaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Leaves   The Shadow Leaves H6Q0F8z

The Shadow Leaves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1