HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadeknight here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 am

Hiii! I'm Shadeknight, and I'm a GIRL, just so yall know.:) thats all, I guess...
Doragon

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 am

yay luna and alekion and labelisa your not alone now
Darkrai
Darkrai

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 am

Welcome, to the fforum.

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 am

haha, I feel like part of the family already:) That's what Kenny (girl!) calls chb sooo

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 am

yeah welcome to the site, you met on cb but am shadow and am awwweeeeesoooooome for no reason at all! xD well am the kind of/sound of/sort of evil, crazy guy but am really good. if you manage to go with my flow youll find out i really am a good friend! oh but sometimes am a bit of d*m*a*s-ish. xD so there welcumzz.

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 am

haha thanks. Okay, now how do I do the charrie forum?

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 am

well dora said already. xD
Pooch
Pooch

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

hey i'm DE and at this site you can make friends and have fun soooooo... pretty much... have fun and make friends... is that all i have to say or is there more... nothing else

i read your character sheet and your character had a camp half blood shirt from percy jackson and the olympians

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 4:43 pm

hey camp half blood is the name given to camp crystal lake from the teenagers who escaped there... how did that go on percy? wtf percy jackson vs jason voorhees?

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm

ummmmmmmm?

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 am

meeh ignore that, im a bit of random sometimes :P

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 am

ermm, okay
Sponsored content

Shadeknight here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadeknight here!   Shadeknight here! H6Q0F8z

Shadeknight here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: