HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiiii :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
JeffreeFierce

Hiiii :D Empty
PostSubject: Hiiii :D   Hiiii :D H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi everyone n.n
Well what should I say....call me Jeffree XD yeah...umm...And I'm excited to be on this site n.n it looks cool,i hope it turns out to be that :D
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii :D   Hiiii :D H6Q0F8zWed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm

hey i'm Dark Empoleon (or DE for short) and pretty much you are gonna have fun here and make some friends so cya around

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii :D   Hiiii :D H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 am

yo welcum to the site am the shadow and am awweeeeeeeeesoooooooomeeeeeeeee!!! always remember that man. oh and i recommend being friends with Doragon, Darkrai, Luna, and almost every single one of us here. Well the user, Near, well.. he's the god and a man of his word. xD by the way if you're looking for somebody to rp with, am one of those but make sure you'll be active, i dont want my char leaving an inactive member's char like nothing. have fun and yep, this site is awwwwweesoooooooome!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiiii :D   Hiiii :D H6Q0F8z

Hiiii :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: