HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im a newb and im confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gigamech

im a newb and im confused Empty
PostSubject: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 pm

so how do i get to start playing?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 10:52 pm

You create a trainer by going to the 'Trainer Creation' section, going from there to 'Sticky: Template', and then copying the template. Click 'New Post' and paste it, then fill it out and post.
gigamech

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm

nice avatar and thanks a lot

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 pm

For any clarification:

This is a text based role play site, in case you didn't know. We get many people here who think it's a flash game or something. I'm here to tell you that isn't the case. Make sure to read the site Rules before making an application, and to read any requirements in the template topic before posting.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 am

In case you did not know, by text based, she means you have to like, write short stories on what the character is doing, you can challenge gyms and battle trainers, but you dont play like in the games, you write a short story on your post, go through an RP thread in any region started by Shadow, Luna, Alekion, Me, or Dark Pheonix and you'll see some good examples.

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Also, by "Shadow, Luna, Alekion, Me, or Dark Pheonix and you'll see some good examples."
He really means by me ;)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Wow, Alekion, that doesn't make you sound supercilious in the least...

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Pretty sure you mean superficial lol, an it was a joke quib get over it XD
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Mmm, nope, I mean supercilious.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8zFri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm

lol anyway lock topic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im a newb and im confused   im a newb and im confused H6Q0F8z

im a newb and im confused
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1