HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The immense training has begun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

The immense training has begun - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 5:31 pm

"Its okay i'll fix it" Ray said as robot pidgeys came holding tools and the giant fearow bot brought wood. Rays personality was completely different, it went from smart, cocky, and straight to the point, and turned into a whiny little wimp, who was of a low rank and acted like an underpaid intern.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed May 04, 2011 1:41 am

Theo sighed"ill do it,just leave the stuff there"Says Theo as he looks at ray"so what do you want ray?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

"I have nothing to do, ely's disappeared, and gemini has taken siarnaq, so i thought since im technically your assistant i would hang with you, if thats okay with you of course" Said ray in a kind of rushed way
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 5:59 am

Theo smiles"well though i may go catch raikou,and hang out with my girlfriend,you are my assistant,so wanna catch a raikou?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 5:55 am

"ill let you decide,see you venus"says Theo flying off
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat May 07, 2011 6:26 pm

"Sure" Said Ray teleporting off
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The immense training has begun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6