HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Labelisa
Labelisa

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi! I'm Labelisa. I'm 16 and still obcessed with pokemon x3 (Don't Judge). Anyway, I'm Very Hyper and Mood-Swingy. :3 Annnnnd that about it! Hehe

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I've used that picture(your avi) before for something...people said the big blue bubble looks like it's coming out of her butt, like she swallowed bubble gum or something XD. Just thought I'd share that with you.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 5:24 pm

HALLO ^_^

I'm rileysaura, or Riley for short. If you have any questions, feel ree to PM. If you just want to Chat, PM for that too, i tend not to be on the CB. Also, yes, i do seem to use too many commas ^_^

...Oh yeah, i'm strange aswell, so watch out for that when talking to me

P.S Text Kirby says hi also ^(^_^)>
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

HI! I'M! QUIBBLOBOY! YOU! ARE! READING! THIS! IN! SHORT! LOUD! MENTAL! BURSTS! AREN'T! YOU!?
Labelisa
Labelisa

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zSat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 am

acculy was.reading.it.in.a.short.calm.mental.voice

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zSat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 am

Yo, yo, yo, Mr. Shadow Mysterio here! Naah... am Shadow, the... well... this is my second account but actually id be using this now. Oh and to any admins reading this, I am not interested in being mod for wild pokemon anymore. Well I know I have to earn it here, k fine I wanna be a mod but no no wild pokemon mod, maybe have me some place of my own to mod.

Well, hello Labelisa, welcome to PWRPG, im kind of the random guy and I might not look like it or sound like it but am the one who can you talk to about any problems or anything. I might be somehow slow but when i get it, its sure that im gonna strike a problem. :D You can call me, Shadow, The Unknown One or maybe just Wade. Or maybe whatever you want. Have fun!
Pooch
Pooch

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8zMon Mar 28, 2011 2:27 am

hey i'm Dark Empoleon (or DE for short) so... well... um...have fun cya around
Sponsored content

Ello~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello~   Ello~ H6Q0F8z

Ello~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1