HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Virus be attacking meh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Virus be attacking meh Empty
PostSubject: Virus be attacking meh   Virus be attacking meh H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 am

Yup, I got a virus, can't go on the computer (main reason I've been gone) Yeah, I'll fix it soon lol. Computer access is limited for me now.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Virus be attacking meh   Virus be attacking meh H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 pm

XD My (family's) old computer was riddled with viruses. That coupled with the fact that it was trying to run Windows XP on a hard drive with about 7 gigs of space total... Well, that computer is sitting in in the garage, thank God. Although the 'New' one is actually quite used, given to us from my Mom's friend, and literally about ten years old, so... Anyways, I hope you get that fixed.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Virus be attacking meh   Virus be attacking meh H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 5:25 pm

My old computer must have been a trojan breeding ground, when one was deleted, two took it's place XD

anyway, hope you can get that fixed soon so you can get back to the Digimon rp...and this one too, of course ^_^
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Virus be attacking meh   Virus be attacking meh H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 pm

*Considers making joke about Trojans preventing from breeding, then decides against it.*
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus be attacking meh   Virus be attacking meh H6Q0F8z

Virus be attacking meh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1